Previous   Next

Do you decorate your house for Halloween?

Asked at Asked at Hy-Vee, 4000 W. Sixth St. on October 29, 2010

Browse the archives

““I put up fall things, like mums, jack-o-lanterns, plastic skeletons for my kids.””

““I do decorate my house for Halloween. The whole fall season I love to put pumpkins and hay bales out and everything.””

““I put up little decorations on the inside, pumpkins, little signs, some dishes, serving pieces and that kind of thing.””

““I don’t decorate my house for Halloween, per se, more for fall. Pumpkins and things I grow in the garden.””

Comments

Flap Doodle 3 years, 12 months ago

g, if the pumpkin starts talking to you toss it in the trash.

jonas_opines 3 years, 12 months ago

We put up a big fuzzy stuffed spider like four years ago and never took it down. Well, that's not true, we took it down to put up new curtains once, dusted it, and then put it back up. It just seems right up there.

Chris Ogle 3 years, 12 months ago

Do you decorate your house for Halloween?

Nope, but I may clean it this year

somedude20 3 years, 12 months ago

Yes, but I do it the easy way. This Sunday around 4PM I will invite all of the homeless drunks over to my house. I will keep them in the front yard and serve them only the finest cheap vodka until they passout. I will then arrange their bodies and paint them with blood and face paint and put some webs on them and bam, all decorated. I saw that on Martha Stewart and it works

CreatureComforts 3 years, 12 months ago

I put a couple dead bodies on the front yard for effect. No word on if they're real dead bodies or not...

bad_dog 3 years, 12 months ago

Yes, but are they registered voters?

Flap Doodle 3 years, 12 months ago

I'll put a plate of thin little pancakes on the porch in memory of disappeareded comrades.

Chrissy Neibarger 3 years, 12 months ago

We decorate our house and yard starting on Oct 1st and don't take it down till after Christmas.. The mummys get santa hats and the cobwebs get oraments hung from them. Even drag out the black christmas tree! Getting ready to scare all the kiddies on Sunday night!