Previous   Next

What’s the best Halloween costume you’ve ever worn?

Asked at Dillons, 3000 W. Sixth St. on October 26, 2010

Browse the archives

““I was Waldo, so when I was at a party, I had the cups … and everybody had to come find me in order to drink.””

““Siamese cat once. Me and a friend, we were Siamese twins but we were both a cat and we shared a big sweatshirt.” ”

““We were Tetris pieces … we would walk around and click together.” ”

““I was Lady Luck last year. It was a corset with cards around the top and a gold top hat that sat on my hair.””

Comments

RoeDapple 4 years, 9 months ago

Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator. Scared the bejesus out of my sister-in-law. Told her I'll be back. http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/the-terminator.jpg

Frederic Gutknecht IV 4 years, 9 months ago

Lady Godiva. She was an amazingly warm and cuddly ensemble as I recall.

Stuart Evans 4 years, 9 months ago

My mom made me an awesome Jawa costume one year and my brother was a Sand People. best costumes ever.

looza 4 years, 9 months ago

I wore a Nixon mask back in the 70's and was spat on repeatedly.

Kontum1972 4 years, 9 months ago

i went as one of the lesser known Marxx Bros....."Scoot Marx" i was a hit and i won the prize for most original...

number3of5 4 years, 9 months ago

I was a witch the year my teenage daughter and her nephew hosted a Halloween party for the younger children of the neighborhood. One little girl came in a Barney costume and I cackled "Oh boy, Barney Stew", and scared her a lot. She hid behind her mother and did not want anything to to with me the entire night.

Ricky_Vaughn 4 years, 9 months ago

Although this year's Squirrel Master costume might take the cake...

alm77 4 years, 9 months ago

When I was in about 7th or 8th grade, I dressed up as a little old lady. I put my hair in a loose bun and sprayed it with white hairspray, had on a floral print dress, glasses on my nose, a shawl, a cane, knee highs and orthopedic looking shoes. When I got to the church for the Halloween party, I was there for over half an hour before the other little old ladies realized who I was. They thought I was one of them!! We all laughed so much!

Boosh 4 years, 9 months ago

Gangster when I was like 7 or 8. Complete with half smoked cigar, pinstripe suit, fedora and tommy gun.

H_Lecter 4 years, 9 months ago

Jimmy Hoffa.

Really easy costume; I just slipped his skin over mine.

snoozey 4 years, 9 months ago

I pulled down my pants, bent over and went as Fred Phelps.

beatrice 4 years, 9 months ago

This year I'm dressing as a witch, with teabags dangling from my hat. Oh yeah, I'm going as Christine O'Donnell.

independant1 4 years, 9 months ago

Ms. Piggy. Bodice made from old pink shower curtain, complete with 8 t__ts, paper mache' head.

Got plenty of good guffaws that year!