Previous   Next

What celebrity hairstyle do you regret trying out the most?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on October 4, 2010

Browse the archives

“Well, I only tried out one hair style, that was Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ haircut, and I actually liked it, so I didn’t regret it at all.”

“Frosted blonde tips in my hair, but there was no celebrity connection.”

“Donald Trump’s…sometimes when I try to grow my hair out, I end up getting a comb over.”

“I often try almost every Lenny Kravitz haircut, and I don’t regret any of them.”

Related story

Comments

Frederic Gutknecht IV 4 years, 11 months ago

Me, too, but that and Yul Brynner were my only options.

nobody1793 4 years, 11 months ago

I asked for the "Anderson Cooper" but my barber heard "headless horseman". Honest mistake, I guess.

sissezz 4 years, 11 months ago

micheal jacksons jheri curl....... yikes!!!

looza 4 years, 11 months ago

the uneven $6.99 cut from snip & clip from the chick straight outta cosmotology school...uuuuugh!

Gene Wallace 4 years, 11 months ago

When I was a child in the '50s, my Dad had me in crew-cuts. He tried a "butch" on me, but I hated looking like the bully's. When I was in High School I adopted the "Peter Gunn" look. I wouldn't do "greaser" or "surfer" and didn't have to do the athlete "buzz". In college, I let my hair start getting long and had "porkchop" sideburns, not quite Elvis. The day before entering the Air Force in '69, I went back to Peter Gunn. Didn't work. After thirteen years of the Air Force look, I tried the Grizzley Adams look. (I didn't copy him, too early) 15 years ago, I stopped getting my hair cut completely. It's long, graying to silver nicel,y and I keep it Very Clean! No beard!!! My brother and brother-in-law, both 10 years younger have no hair. I have enough for all three of us. CCG! (Cheshire Cat Grin)

whats_going_on 4 years, 11 months ago

For years I tried to do the Jennifer Aniston thing.

Otherwise I usually just look through haircuts online and usually find one similar to a random celebrity. Usually the "haircut" websites and books are either extremely crazy, weird "trendy" stuff, or look like they were clipped from a 90's magazine and reposted.

Lacy Mohler 4 years, 11 months ago

Jane Fonda's shag was by far my best haircut--also the best of times.

I sort of have it again. I gave up trying to blow-dry partially grey hair and just had it layered and let it go wavy---no party in the back though.

heyheymama 4 years, 11 months ago

Chochee (sp?) from happy days. i didn't do it on purpose but got a really short haircut about 8 years ago and thats what my co-workers were calling me. i'm a female..

uncleandyt 4 years, 11 months ago

Ben Nelson, Don King, Meg Whitman, Joe Dirt

Mike Hatch 4 years, 11 months ago

Kate Pierson and Cindy Wilson, 1982.

Who is Rula Lenska?!!?!?!?!?

bearded_gnome 4 years, 11 months ago

or, since I am a conservative republican ... the lovely little moustaches of ... Hitler.*

bearded_gnome 4 years, 11 months ago

of. Then again, Jesus had hippie hair.......

---sorry, Jesus' "hippie hair" is only artists' license.

beatrice 4 years, 11 months ago

"What celebrity hairstyle do you regret trying out the most?"

If you regret it, why would you try it out more than once?

Wendy O. Williams from her years with the Plasmatics, followed by Sinead O'Connor.

Any Flock of Seagulls fans out there?

independant1 4 years, 11 months ago

flattop squared off up front tall and straight with butch wax

a la Joe Pyne.

grammaddy 4 years, 11 months ago

If I was to regret it, I would have to say the Sinead O'Connor. But I did it to honor a friend. My only regret is that we lost her.The hair grew back in a few weeks.

fancy80 4 years, 10 months ago

Dorothy Hamill cut when I was in jr. high. and the entire time I lived in Florida with the high humidity, I had a mean Rosanne Rozanna Danna. Believe me, it was not intentional...