Previous   Next

What is your favorite food for Thanksgiving?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on November 23, 2010

Browse the archives

“Cherry pie.”

“Green bean casserole.”

“Fried turkey.”

“Candied yams.”

Comments

TheDefinition 4 years, 1 month ago

Scott Morgan 4 years, 1 month ago

Around 8 sneak into the kitchen pull all the Tupperware and aluminum foil wrapped goodies out. Carefully build a potato based turkey bowl using stuffing and green bean casserole to top it off. Cover with gravy, nuke to desired temp. Chow down.

Flap Doodle 4 years, 1 month ago

Pecan pie is proof that there are deities who think fondly of us.

somedude20 4 years, 1 month ago

Oh, I love the breasts! All white meat, succulent, plump breast turkey meat!

trinity 4 years, 1 month ago

i love it all...sweet taters probably would take top billing tho. as long as ALL my preparations include Arlo in the background, it's all good. ;) thanksgiving day massaCREE at alice's restaurant. nothin' better.

trinity 4 years, 1 month ago

:) hells yeah. that caused all sorts of troubles!

Richard Payton 4 years, 1 month ago

I like when the red thing pops up and say's the turkey's well done!

Chrissy Neibarger 4 years, 1 month ago

Turkey Turkey and more Turkey - oh, and mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie and green bean casserole and rolls and um um.. i'm hungry now.

riverdrifter 4 years, 1 month ago

Dark meat, mountain of mashed 'taters & gravy with bird dressing. Founder in front of the fireplace with the game on with a dram of Drambuie on the rocks.

Pitt_Mackeson 4 years, 1 month ago

I'm having a nice turkey dinner with all my wonderful family. Ok fine I could only afford chicken and only half of my family could make it. Ok the real truth is I'm having creamed possum pie and beans with the homeless. That's it, the full truth; I'm having a rat and dirt with nobody. You happy now?

gconfo 4 years, 1 month ago

Hhhmmm, I wonder if Hannah would let me taste her cherry pie?

beatrice 4 years, 1 month ago

Some good friends who live nearby make them, and they are delicious. It is a family affair, and I've pitched in filling the corn husks with masa and meat and rolling, then folding them up. I have to admit, I slow the process up a bit when I help, but they are nice to let me play along. ... Yum, yum, yum!

independant1 4 years, 1 month ago

cranberry sauce w/whole berries w/stuffing from bird and mix of white/dark meet - oh boy!

a delectable unique blend

the custom stuffings (a la bread vs corndbread, w/oysters, w/sausage, w/chilis) or traditional are marvelous

haven't met one i didn't like