Previous   Next

How far do you travel for the holidays?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on November 18, 2010

Browse the archives

“My family lives in Wichita, so from here to there.”

“Just a state over to Oklahoma. ”

“Also Oklahoma.”

“Across the country. My family lives in California and I live in New York.”

Comments

RoeDapple 4 years, 5 months ago

we went to tonganoxie once. them foreigners talk funny

Liberty275 4 years, 5 months ago

Isn't Lawrence far enough back in the woods for you?

LogicMan 4 years, 5 months ago

All the way back to the home planets, but then the stardrive broke a long time ago. But it has been very entertaining to watch y'all repeat your mistakes over the ages.

gphawk89 4 years, 5 months ago

1000 miles. Seriously. It's exactly 500 miles from my current home to my hometown.

Sheryl Wiggins 4 years, 5 months ago

not sure why your reply caused the following song lines to pop into my head but

"I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more to be the man who walked a thousand miles....."

notajayhawk 4 years, 5 months ago

Might have to go to the dollar store if I forgot anything (last year it was glasses, didn't have enough for some late additions to the guest list), but other than that ...

somedude20 4 years, 5 months ago

When I trip, I go everywhere and anywhere (except the Bronx or Cut Throat Island)

somedude20 4 years, 5 months ago

The cops are not coming (they are watching Yellow House again) but on x-mas eve you can expect the Police (Sting is the ghost of x-mas past, Stewart Copeland is the ghost of x-mas future and Andy Summers is the ghost of x-mas present) to come visit you

Sheryl Wiggins 4 years, 5 months ago

I think she might need a new smoker or perhap a dinner for two at 'Oklahoma Joe's' barbecue joint extraordinaire. Maybe throw in a pair of hunting gloves and Carhartt bibs and you'll be golden.

RoeDapple 4 years, 5 months ago

You could always get her a new ATV . . in camo of course

booyalab 4 years, 5 months ago

I will either go to New Orleans to meet my family in between Xmas and new years, or to Minnesota right before Xmas. Either way is a plane ride so it'll probably be determined by price. Heck, what am I saying? Subzero temps or spring-like weather? Duh!

somedude20 4 years, 5 months ago

I for one can not wait to get groped by some fat, sweaty overpaid person who thinks they have all the power in the world. Now, say if Christina Hendricks were the gropper then I would gladly show her where my bomb(s) are

BorderRat 4 years, 5 months ago

Somedude, When TSA gropes me, I'm gonna stand there and demand a second opinion. Or, I might use the new rally cry "If you touch my junk, I'm gonna sue you."

somedude20 4 years, 5 months ago