Previous   Next

What do you like to do on a rainy day?

Asked at Dillons, 3000 W. Sixth St. on November 13, 2010

Browse the archives

“I love to read or do jigsaw puzzles and stay in.”

“I like sitting at home with the blinds up so you can see the rain.”

“A good blanket and a good movie.”

“Sleep.”

Comments

Bill Lee 3 years, 5 months ago

Either sleep or run through puddles. It depends on how the day's going.

JustNoticed 3 years, 5 months ago

I like to make the beast with two backs.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 5 months ago

Mmmm, Pumpkin butter on hot fresh bread.
The spousal unit thinks I over cloved the pumpkin butter, but I think it is great.

autie 3 years, 5 months ago

that's just cause you been eatin bacon this morning..me, I had bacon and sausage...I suppose I ought to go burn some calories today....I know just how to do it.

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 5 months ago

You know what I hate? Elitist First Watchers. Overpriced food. Waffle House is the spot. They even toast their biscuits for the biscuits and gravy. Delicious. Bonus points... their waitresses are actually nice and don't have college degrees. In short, I'm merely channeling my inner-Spacehog this morning.

thebcman 3 years, 5 months ago

I like to discover errors in the LJWorld online. Such as, "Asked at Dillons, 3000 W. Sixth St. on November 13, 2010"

I'd bet real money this was actually asked yesterday, November 12.

Flap Doodle 3 years, 5 months ago

Watching the lemurs play Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 5 months ago

Remember, if you are flying over the Thanksgiving holiday, Nov 24th is National Opt-Out Day. Opt out of the backscatter X-ray irradiation naked scanner machine, and ask for a enhanced pat down search instead.

The TSA has a new booklet out to help your children understand what is going on. http://tinyurl.com/295ypu5

bobberboy 3 years, 5 months ago

lying on my bed looking out the window at the gently falling raindrops, listening to the low rumble of thunder in the distance while a gentle cool breeze blows on my face, falling in and out of slumber.

RoeDapple 3 years, 5 months ago

"It". Definitely "it". I've been saving "it" for a rainy day for too long. Now if I can just remember where I put "it". Has anybody seen "it"? I'm not sure anymore if I would know "it" if I saw "it" . . .

Gene Wallace 3 years, 5 months ago

Read, pet the sleeping Cats, and sleep in no specific order.