Previous   Next

How often do you go to the grocery store?

Asked at Dillons, 1740 Mass. on November 6, 2010

Browse the archives

“Almost every day.”

“Once a week, maybe twice.”

“Probably three to four times a week.”

“Once a week, maybe twice a week.”

Comments

Editorator 3 years, 5 months ago

Tom... for once, FTW. I salute you.

Tom Shewmon 3 years, 5 months ago

Slightly less than I go to the liquor store, which may have something to do with the message left late yesterday by my doc's nurse re; my blood work that said "we have some work ahead of us-call us back Monday morning".

May the god of liver enzymes bless.

autie 3 years, 5 months ago

Damn right it is nice out. Me and Dog just got back from an armed walkabout. didn't shoot anything but had a wonderful outing. Got back to the truck to find 35 to 10 at halftime...I'm glad I didn't take those tickets.

HollisBrown 3 years, 5 months ago

The pioneer people didn't need grocery stores. I do stop in at the Merc daily to chit chat about fine coffees and organic lettuce.

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 5 months ago

"TOB, are you saying you'll eat anything as long as you don't have to do the work to get it yourself? LOL"

Indeed. I'll eat pretty much anything. I mow the yard, she can do the shopping.

"But not to her. His complaining goes straight to the web."

Oh, she knows. "Honey, do you want to go to the store with me?" "Are you going take two hours?" "Yes." "No."

Kelly Johnson 3 years, 5 months ago

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 5 months ago

Just took the varmint outside. Damn, it is nice out. And no freaking wind.

I hardly ever go to the store. My wife does that and I can't stand going with her because she uses coupons and looks for deals. Takes forever. When I go I end up coming home with a variety of expensive cheese and deli meats. She's more of a Best Choice type shopper. Have you ever had Best Choice Sharp Cheddar Cheese? Taste like the rubber sole of a well used tennis shoe.

CWGOKU 3 years, 5 months ago

Whenever I run out of beer. Daily.

prospector 3 years, 5 months ago

It depends on how you define "go".

I am off for sausage and pancakes at the Legion. Ain't America great.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 5 months ago

Autie, My cucumber. It's bigger. I think vegetables can be very sensuous, don't you?

autie 3 years, 5 months ago

When it is really hot and I go to the frozen food section and see Ronaldo in a tube top.

at least three times a week...Always on Saturday for weekly supplies..then sunday to get what I forgot on Saturday.....and don't say it cause I always lose the list.

edjayhawk 3 years, 5 months ago

Every day. Like to get out of the house at least once a day.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 5 months ago

I only hit the grocery store when hot weather + frozen food bins + tube tops makes it fun to go.

RoeDapple 3 years, 5 months ago

My mom goes once per week for Cheetos and diet Dr Pepper. My back hair has grown into the chair cushion and I can't leave the basement.

Bill Lee 3 years, 5 months ago

When I was working full-time, nearly every day, sometimes twice a day. Now that I'm not working I'd say once or twice a week as an average.

RaynRavyn 3 years, 5 months ago

About twice a week; young'uns seem to think they need to eat occasionally..... :)