Previous   Next

Have you ever thought about graduate school?

Asked at Dillons, 3000 W. Sixth St. on November 1, 2010

Browse the archives

“I have, but with my current job, I think I’m just ready to go into the job market because, unlike a lot of people, I kind of already have a job set up.”

“It’s something I keep toying with, because I can never pick out what I want to go back for…. My sister-in-law’s gone back, my brother’s thinking about going back, my wife has gone back, so I don’t know if it’s peer pressure or what.”

“I will probably get a couple of years of work in and then go back to graduate school.”

“I might go for business or something like that in the future, but right now I’m working.”

Related story

Comments

HollisBrown 3 years, 5 months ago

Getting a Masters degree is a waste of time right now. I have a BSJ from KU and it's gotten me nowhere. I've had to dumb myself down just to get an interview. With the current situation, employers have been totally abusive. On the other hand, I'd like to get a Masters in Dominoes with Kara. I know she's got nice feet. I only wish her name was Melissa.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uFD7J...

CWGOKU 3 years, 5 months ago

Oh heck no. After 8 years, KU gave me a diploma, told me not to tell anyone where I got it, to get out and never come back and don't even THINK about grad school.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 5 months ago

Whatever gets you through the night.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 5 months ago

Whatever gets you through the night.

Kontum1972 3 years, 5 months ago

stay in school as long as you can...its murder out there!

looza 3 years, 5 months ago

slow down there.....dont you have to graduate before you go to graduate school? I just moved up to lettuce boy at my current job...I'll go back later.

independant1 3 years, 5 months ago

why? i got 22 years of educashun already. finished the 11th grade twice.

RoeDapple 3 years, 5 months ago

win i gratuaided six graed the cuzins throed me a party for gittin the most smarts an book lernin in the hole fam dammly it werked out purty good to cuz i just turnt 21 so i could finely git in the likker store al legal an stuf