Previous   Next

Do you like Easter Peeps?

Asked at The Merc, 901 Iowa St. on March 31, 2010

Browse the archives

“Can’t stand them; they’re just a gross lump of sugar.”

“I think they’re cute, but not very tasty.”

“Sweets are not good for you.”

“I love those things, but I have to watch myself.”

Comments

Daniel Speicher 4 years, 4 months ago

Whaaaa??? People going into the Merc DON'T like Peeps?? Unheard of.

gabbygaberton 4 years, 4 months ago

Sweet, squishy marshmallow covered with sparkle sugar that crunches between my teeth....love them :)

trinity 4 years, 4 months ago

they are just soooooooooo cute! and there's not only easter peeps but peeps for nearly every holiday-all's ya gotta do is look for 'em. some people like 'em dried out; i like to put 'em in the microwave&nuke 'em for a few seconds. they get all oozey squishey.

Kontum1972 4 years, 4 months ago

good dose of penicillin knocks it out...

somedude20 4 years, 4 months ago

ever microwave those bad boys? they grow 4x their size

btw, what dumba** would ask this question at the Merc? Hey lets go to an overeaters group meeting and ask if they eat vegetables

Flap Doodle 4 years, 4 months ago

I am fond of them ..... in my trousers.

trinity 4 years, 4 months ago

lol somedude-gotta watch 'em close or they will overtake the nuker!

cthulhu_4_president 4 years, 4 months ago

Only ones that look like Jesus. Then I eat too many and they get 'ressurected'.

scopi_guy 4 years, 4 months ago

I always buy a box but never even open them. They're up there with Circus Peanuts in my book (not a valid candy).

A friend of mine used to 'peep' her friends. Getting peeped was when you woke up and found all of your car windows completely covered with Easter Peeps. They stick to glass pretty well if you get them damp. Don't put them on the painted surfaces, though...probably not good for the paint.

prolix12 4 years, 4 months ago

Steve Ortiz is the Chairman of the Tribal Council of the Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation. He has a job and is good at it. He is very well respected.

whats_going_on 4 years, 4 months ago

nastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynastynasty

beatrice 4 years, 4 months ago

That is one long line of nasty you got going there wgo.

Peeps -- yuck.

And to the dude who answered "Sweets are not good for you," I say, answer the question! It is a yes or no question, not looking for your opinion on sweets in general. geez

Ricky_Vaughn 4 years, 4 months ago

I like that South Park episode about Easter and the Hare Club for Men...classic!

independant1 4 years, 4 months ago

Another myth exposed - Easter JellyBeans do not come from Peeps.