Previous   Next

What kind of specials or discounts do you enjoy on your birthday?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on March 29, 2010

Browse the archives

“A full body hourlong massage.”

“I went to a restaurant for my birthday this past year, and I got a free bottle of wine.”

“A free dinner, 50 percent off of a spa treatment.”

“A free video rental and a free cup of coffee.”

Related story

Comments

denak 4 years, 5 months ago

It use to be that Ixtapa gave the birthday person a free meal. I forgot to go on my last birthday (in June) but the year before, I got it for free.

I want to know where these women are getting the 50% off spa treatment, free wine and a free movie rental. Sounds good to me.

Dena

Casey_Jones 4 years, 5 months ago

Liberty Hall!!! I think they give you something like a free movie, popcorn, and a drink, but that's only IF you wouldn't rather have your late fees erased instead! Seriously saved me like $30 last August.

Deja Coffin 4 years, 5 months ago

Maybe the misspelling was on purpose and it's a sweat shop for t-shirt making or something. And the only freebies I ever get on my birthday is breakfast in bed made by my husband and 5 year old..... where do you get all these good deals my birthday is next month!

somedude20 4 years, 5 months ago

I get a free hangover the day after my birthday!!

Deja Coffin 4 years, 5 months ago

Wow, now I do feel special! Thanks R_I ! Every year we take the kiddos to the zoo for my birthday so I'm actually just excited to see the new polar bear exhibit! Boy how your birthday priorities change as you get older!

Christine Anderson 4 years, 5 months ago

Hmmm. I'd like a discount on the years which have now added up with my birthday!

jbiegs 4 years, 5 months ago

Spacehog...base ball is america's pastime! You must understand the game to appreciate it and you obviously don't have a clue. I'm sorry you couldn't handle your sister beating on you as a child but don't hold that against baseball. And have you ever seen a game? I just ask because I have never watched a bunch of fat guys standing around for 3 hours on a baseball field....slow pitch softball, well thats a different story.

OldEnuf2BYurDad 4 years, 5 months ago

Mr. Steak (now a parking lot, I think) used to give you a free steak dinner on your birthday. Tasted like a Florsheim.

Alexander Neighbors 4 years, 5 months ago