Previous   Next

How will the three KU football players do in the upcoming NFL draft?

Asked at Wayne and Larry’s Sports Bar, 933 Iowa on March 2, 2010

Browse the archives

“I believe Stuckey can go if somebody really wants him, and I’m pretty sure Briscoe and Meier will go.”

“I think Meier will go first, then Briscoe, then Stuckey.”

“I think Darrell Stuckey will do pretty good, but other than that I don’t really see the other two doing so well.”

“They won’t be first-round picks, but I believe Kerry will do very well, second round at least.”

Comments

Steve Miller 7 years ago

Autie is probably correct, i could see any one of them being a big time "T" back, you know the guy that runs onto the field after a kick off and brings the "T" back to the sidelines.

jonas_opines 7 years ago

R_I: There should be a small "sync" button behind your right ear, in the hair. Find it and hold it down for 5 seconds.

For the question: foosball ain't my sport, so I won't pretend to have any detailed knowledge of it.

somedude20 7 years ago

The Pittsburgh (yes, Kansas people, there is an "h") Steelers are doing well with KU'S own Justin Hartwig. Pitt picked him up from the Carolina Panthers a few years ago and he won a super bowl with the Steelers the other year

BMI 7 years ago

Remember when gentlemen respectfully removed their hats once inside a building?

Apparently human males now have breaches in the upper craniums and ball caps are now required to hold gray matter within for some men can't seem to be seen without them. Nothing smells better at an establishment than a man's daily befouled ball cap glued atop his otherwise occasionally showered self.

beatrice 7 years ago

Hopefully they won't be selected. Poor young men being called to go and fight in a rich man's war! Terrible thing. We should do away with the draft altogether! They are athletes, for crying out loud, not soldiers!

jumpin_catfish 7 years ago

me thinks that beatrice is off her meds.