Previous   Next

How do you prefer your ice cream served?

Asked at Checkers Food Store, 23rd and La. on June 23, 2010

Browse the archives

“Homemade vanilla in a bowl.”

“I like it as a chocolate malt.”

“Cold!”

“Frozen.”

Comments

kernal 4 years, 7 months ago

Or: strawberry ice cream blended with Amaretto chocolate ice cream blended with Bailey's an ice cream Brandy Alexander

But best of all is homemade vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries! Wonder who sells ice cream makers in town?

GardenMomma 4 years, 7 months ago

Saw some at Target. No idea if they work very well though.

schula 4 years, 7 months ago

I like my ice cream with Kahlua, Vodka, Baileys and chocolate syrup mixed up in the blender. Mmmm...mudslide!

RoeDapple 4 years, 7 months ago

In a bowl. with a spoon. and a napkin. by scantily clad young milkmaids. in high heels.lace aprons. in my dreams . . . .

jehovah_bob 4 years, 7 months ago

Likewise, sans bowl, spoon, and napkin. on scantily clad young milkmaids high heels and lace are optional.

trinity 4 years, 7 months ago

I like ice cream a whole lot/It tastes good on days that are hot/On a cone or in a dish/This will be my only wish/Vanilla, chocolate, rocky road/Even with pie, a la mode thank you vada sultenfuss. :)

Flap Doodle 4 years, 7 months ago

Blue Bell Vanilla Bean with a splash of Godiva liquor on top.

Boston_Corbett 4 years, 7 months ago

What snap said except with Hershey's chocolate, and with some of those milkmaids from Roe.

Chrissy Neibarger 4 years, 7 months ago

I like mine in a sugar cone, coated with frozen chocolate and nuts.. Nothing better than getting to the bottom of that cone and taking the last bite of melted ice cream goodness.

Escapee 4 years, 7 months ago

The treat I remember about a good waffle cone stuffed with your favorite ice cream was the jelly bean at the bottom/tip of the cone...this was also a way of preventing the 'drip' of ice cream from escaping the cone prematurely.... And it also served as sort of the prize in the cracker jack box -- depending on what flavor jelly bean you got! This bit of tradition brought to you from my 'still in existence and very busy during the summer months' Dairy Queen in Crosslake, Minnesota!!

scopi_guy 4 years, 7 months ago

In a stainless steel dish that's been in the freezer for a while.

hungryhustler 4 years, 7 months ago

Looks like Shirley is about to cry! Just give her vanilla ice cream already!!

Christine Anderson 4 years, 7 months ago

Can't post it-pretty sure it would be removed. (ha,ha)