Previous   Next

Are you a late-night snacker?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on June 3, 2010

Browse the archives

“No, I just get too tired to eat snacks.”

“Yes, I am … I graze through the day, so I feel like I’m always eating.”

“Occasionally … if you fill your stomach with food, you get tired.”

“Yeah, I work late so a lot of times when I get off work I just eat.”

Comments

Bill Lee 4 years, 6 months ago

With 24 free hours in my day, I sleep when I'm tired, and I eat when I'm hungry. Since I'm up most nights, I usually eat, but I'm not sure it qualifies as "snacking."

jonas_opines 4 years, 6 months ago

Nah, I'd imagine most of us are just midnight tokers. Also jokers and smokers, who don't wanna hurt no one.

somedude20 4 years, 6 months ago

Don't forget about his ultra "cool" cover version of "Dream a Little Dream" from the movie "Dream a Little Dream"

FYI He cut a record with Jake E Lee a few years back

kernal 4 years, 6 months ago

Oh, that's just great! Now everytime I hear this song, that picture will come to mind. Can only hope for early onset senility!

RoeDapple 4 years, 6 months ago

Sorry, a little late getting here this morning. Been up since midnight raiding the refrigerator. What was the question?

Deja Coffin 4 years, 6 months ago

Lately I've been craving toast with jelly right before bed..... but hopefully that will change because tomorrow is the big day!!!

jayhawk65 4 years, 6 months ago

Autie,

I do what I can here in the Republic of Texas! The idiot in charge here seems to think that Texas is really going to separate from the US. I guess he failed that semseter of American History!

RoeDapple 4 years, 6 months ago

"Why can't anyone on here give a straight forward answer to a question?"

Good question. Why don't you write a blog about it? Try to stay on topic

denak 4 years, 6 months ago

Late night Early morning Mid morning late morning early afternoon mid afternoon late afternoon early evening mid evening late evening.......

but those are the only time I snack.

RoeDapple 4 years, 6 months ago

And don't forget! Walmart has an entire isle dedicated to cookies!!!

Flap Doodle 4 years, 6 months ago

I've learned thru bitter experience not to give the lemurs spicy food late in the evening.

Raider 4 years, 6 months ago

Just from looking at the photos, methinks someone is lying about the snacks. Hmmmm....

mrblubbers 4 years, 6 months ago

it depends. i mean, if i have eggs for breakfast, i'm much more likely to only have a light salad at lunch. (if i have eggs for dinner, it means i SLEPT IN TOO MUCH!!) and then if i have salad at lunch, then i have two chef boyardee soups for dinner! swore off the cat food a while ago. so to answer the question, yes, i do snack during the later hours. mostly double stuf oreos while watching full house reruns.