Previous   Next

Which animals at the Douglas County Fair are the cutest?

Asked at Hy-Vee, 3504 W. Clinton Parkway on July 29, 2010

Browse the archives

“The bunny rabbits, they’re fluffy and soft.”

“I like the pygmy goats, they’re tiny and they seem to never grow up.”

“The horses.”

“I kind of really dig the baby goats.”

Comments

bearded_gnome 3 years, 8 months ago

How do you put on a Goat Queen crown if you have horns?

---vewy vewy cawefully!

all hail the goat queen! and anybody who makes a ref about her being "horney" is right out!

bearded_gnome 3 years, 8 months ago

Bea: The chickens grew fingers because of the growth hormones. How do you think the buffalo grow wings?

---LOL! Beefallows must have a lot of them wingies in order to fly since thar so small!

netetrader84 3 years, 8 months ago

ladies and gentlemen, in order to thanks for our company ( w w w.n e t e t r a d e r.c o m/ )new and order customers,my boss make a determined that you can get a best discount and a free gift if you shall buy something from our company this month. i hope you may buy something early from our company. so stay tuned!!! i m looking forward to your early place an order. (w w w.n e t e t r a d e r.c o m/ ) Following are some of the famous brands that we can supply: 1. Footwear: all brand name sport shoes, children shoes, EVA clogs, beach slipper, climbing shoes, canvas shoes, Kid shoes, etc. 2. Apparel: all brands Tag T-shirts, shirts, coat, jacket, hoody, Jeans, shorts, Children Clothing, Baby Clothing, underwear, etc. 3. Accessories: All brands Handbags, Wallets, Purse, Sunglasses, Watches, Caps, BIKINI, Hair straightener, etc. We sincerely find serious partners and establish a long-term business relationship. Please email us freely at any time and we are on the service for you, if you are interested in our products, please contact us ! w w w.n e t e t r a d e r.c o m/ finally,i wish you happy every day and lucky forever. 24

Nonchambercrat 3 years, 8 months ago

There were no Boas or Pythons, so I left in disgust.

bearded_gnome 3 years, 8 months ago

Pywacket (anonymous) says…

I love the goats. For some reason, they make me think of the usual LJW posting suspects. Something about their dancing cloven hooves and cunning horns... If I ever start a goat herd, I'll name them Roe, Autie, Gnome, Bea, Bob, Multi, Snap, G-Rock, Wasilla, Wilbur....

---well, a tip of the hat to you, babe. oops, maybe I shouldn't call a feminist "babe."
I milked goats and tended them for 7 years of my youth. so, thanks for the compliment Py.

sputum 3 years, 8 months ago

No contest, without a doubt, it has to be the milfs.

autie 3 years, 8 months ago

All hail to the new Goat Queen Pywacket!! All Hail!!

does this mean we could all get together and dance around a fire in the woods at midnight and drink the blood of some sacraficial thing? ooooh, that's twice I mentioned blood today.

g_rock 3 years, 8 months ago

How do you put on a Goat Queen crown if you have horns?

Pywacket 3 years, 8 months ago

oneeye_wilbur 3 years, 8 months ago

"heifers that come in from small towns" someone suggested. The local heifers sitting on the sidewalk cafe eating areas are a sight to behold.

g_rock 3 years, 8 months ago

Templeton rye. Oh wait that is Iowa...

scopi_guy 3 years, 8 months ago

Templeton the rat. The fair is a varitable smorgasboard...orgasboard...orgasboard

edjayhawk 3 years, 8 months ago

The Heifers that come in from the surrounding small towns...

Kontum1972 3 years, 8 months ago

the mice on a bicycle were awesome....pass the moonshine mate!

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 8 months ago

Anyone try the pesto recipe in last months "Weed World"?

Flap Doodle 3 years, 8 months ago

Some would say that the cutest animals were in my trousers.

grammaddy 3 years, 8 months ago

I agree with Jim,above.The bunny wabbits cus they're all soft and fluffy.

bearded_gnome 3 years, 8 months ago

“I like the neohippies, they’re tiny and they seem to never grow up.”

in the lunch ads Yacht club is selling "chicken finger wraps."
... okay ... I used to not think that chickens had fingers.
...

prospector 3 years, 8 months ago

autie, check the rack on that one.

prospector 3 years, 8 months ago

consumer1, dude looks like one of the Hanson brothers incarnate.

Paul R Getto 3 years, 8 months ago

The politicians when they show up to try and 'corral' votes.

autie 3 years, 8 months ago

They don't let me go to the local fair after I was discovered standing by a pen full of baby lambs. My daughter and I were discussing which ones looked more delicious than others and we were escorted from the premises.

consumer1 3 years, 8 months ago

Is Kainin a boy or girl? it is hard to tell at that age. i ahve become my father, sigh. ;o(

consumer1 3 years, 8 months ago

I meant 20 something females. But, what ever floats yer boat.

consumer1 3 years, 8 months ago

Hands down the twenty somethings in their tight shorts and shirts. NO CONTEST!!

g_rock 3 years, 8 months ago

The llamas. But with the heat this time of year, they shave them and they look sort of sadllama.

I love llamas.

garyr 3 years, 8 months ago

I like to watch all the cows walk around and eat funnel cakes and corn dogs, while wearing shorts a little to small, which expose their muffin tops. How do they get clothes on cows? I have no clue, but it sure is entertaining to watch!!

autie 3 years, 8 months ago

the grey goose.

They brought Larry back!!!

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 8 months ago

Urban terrestrial surface dwellers.

RoeDapple 3 years, 8 months ago

I enjoy watching the clowns in the bull riding competition, jumping in and out of barrels, distracting the bulls, getting tossed through the air like rag dolls. Why can't they be included in the demolition derby and the tractor pull?

Donnuts 3 years, 8 months ago

Let's see... dogs, horses, ,monkeys? Tigers? Which order does it go in?

RoeDapple 3 years, 8 months ago

“I kind of really dig the baby goats.” - drummer -

Oooookkkaaaayyyyyyyy!! This could be the beginning of a whole new string of "the dude who hangs out with the band" jokes!

Multidisciplinary 3 years, 8 months ago

Carnies. We ♥ Carnies.

Mike. This is for you. Cheer up...and print this out, post it on your office door with a sign saying, "I could have done this!!" http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3053885/Cop-fired-over-penis-bottle-trick.html