Previous   Next

What is your favorite summer TV program?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on July 8, 2010

Browse the archives

FIFA World Cup. Maybe if ‘The Office’ goes another season, I’ll watch that.”

Sponge Bob’ and MTV.”

“I am totally addicted to ‘America’s Got Talent.’ ‘Lie to Me’ and ‘Rescue Me’ are my other ones.”

River Monsters’ - they’ve got some big fish.”

Comments

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

WWE's Monday Night Raw. an dont be tellin me rastlin is faek!

Dog The Bounty Hunter. yuo know his baby mama is comin thru the door 2 minutes befoer yuo see her face.

Cops. well cuz i liek too know where they is . . an if they is gittin close

CreatureComforts 4 years, 1 month ago

Miami.

And of course he won't. That's the whole purpose of the show...

Is it necessary? No. Will it have killer viewership? Probably.

whatadrag 4 years, 1 month ago

Tonight he will announce not his decision, but when he will make his decision.

Flap Doodle 4 years, 1 month ago

The Sir Francis Drake series that ran in 1962. I loves me some Golden Hind.

jehovah_bob 4 years, 1 month ago

Do they talk about his capture of the Cacafuego? I'll have to look into that.

Bill Lee 4 years, 1 month ago

Castle or Bones...they're similar, but different enough that I can't decide which I like more.

jonas_opines 4 years, 1 month ago

Pretty fond of Giant Blue, the show that now shows on all of our channels when we turn the TV over to the cable output. All blue, all channels, all the time.

Sadly, the TV only lets me watch this show for like 5 minutes before it turns off automatically. Something about "no input signal" or some other hogwash.

somedude20 4 years, 1 month ago

Yeah, I am waiting for a different reason, Christina Hendricks...she got talents!

trinity 4 years, 1 month ago

i don't have a clue really what is "summer" programming and what is not. i miss the old days when you knew summer meant reruns, and there was a buzz about new shows starting in the fall, instead of all this cable television fol de rol of new shows starting year 'round.

jonas_opines 4 years, 1 month ago

If she's a witch then she's made out of wood and weighs as much as a duck. She'll be fine, she can float.

schula 4 years, 1 month ago

Deadliest Catch After the Catch Anything with Mike Rowe either in it or narrating it

Top Chef Castle

countrygirl 4 years, 1 month ago

We don't miss Deadliest Catch or After the Catch either.

TheStig 4 years, 1 month ago

The Tour de France on VS HD. It's like a reality show except it not scripted, no one gets voted off, and Simon Cowell doesn't give the winner a recording contract. The winners however do get pretty shirts and the coverage does feature stunning shots of riders crashing into each other at various points along the French countryside. http://www.versus.com/cycling/

ms_canada 4 years, 1 month ago

I don't know about summer program, but my favourite TV program is MI5. My favourites are always British and the spy ones are the best. the only complaint that I have about MI5 is that they keep killing off the chief characters and replacing them with new ones that also eventually get killed off. I was madly in love with Adam Carter and then he go blown up by a car bomb. Tough!! Now Lucas has returned from 7 years in a Russian prison to take Adam's place. Just waiting for his demise.

ms_canada 4 years, 1 month ago

Hey orospector - if I come back to Lawrence, can I buy you a beer at Free State?

ms_canada 4 years, 1 month ago

What happened to the tail on the P? That should be Prospector.

Julie Craig 4 years, 1 month ago

Friday Night Lights Good Guys KC Royals

1029 4 years, 1 month ago

"Let's Paint, Exercise, and Make Blended Drinks"

schula 4 years, 1 month ago

I also watch lots of Royals baseball and Chicago Cubs baseball

blindrabbit 4 years, 1 month ago

Teletubbies: The only problem being the K-State purple guy Tinky Winky and his purse kinda turns me off. Should "don't ask, don't tell" apply here.

blindrabbit 4 years, 1 month ago

somedude20: I agree with your Christina Hendricks post, just can't watch it (them) too long.

calwt262 4 years, 1 month ago

I can't help myself but to stop and watch TLC prgramming that features little people or incredibly obese people

tomatogrower 4 years, 1 month ago