Previous   Next

Who will win the KU-KSU basketball game and by how much?

Asked at Wayne and Larry's Sports Bar, 933 S. Iowa on January 30, 2010

Browse the archives

KU will win by at least 7. It’s my favorite number and I think they’re playing well.”

KU by 15 because I always have to outdo (Mike).”

KU by 5. If it was at Allen Fieldhouse, I think we’d beat them by more than 10.”

KU by 11. They looked good the last game.”

Comments

jumpin_catfish 5 years, 5 months ago

I think Bob's got it right but KU can't come out flat or it may be a long afternoon.

labmonkey 5 years, 5 months ago

No matter who wins, the state of Kansas is a winner. KU wins, we have the #1 team, K-State wins, we have two top 10 teams. It's good to be a Kansan right now.

Mary Darst 5 years, 5 months ago

labmonkey not going for that.. That's nice and all that, but I can only be for one....I'm not a two sided fan. Go KU.

jonas_opines 5 years, 5 months ago

This and Texas have been two of my predicted losses since a few weeks into the season. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, of course.

riverdrifter 5 years, 5 months ago

KU by 3 -late comeback. I could also see Xavier going off for 40 in a breakout game that isn't close. That would be nice.

riverdrifter 5 years, 5 months ago

I don't disagree Autie. Still think he's a ticking bomb though and if he does go thermo-nuclear in a big-game setting it will be something to see. Get much snow down thataway?

labmonkey 5 years, 5 months ago

Charlie....

I am a KU fan....but I love seeing the attention being heaped upon the state. I would love to see both teams in the Final 4 (and I will be rooting for KU of course).

riverdrifter 5 years, 5 months ago

I agree, it's good thing. Remember when Wooldridge & whatshisface before him would trot out those horrible teams year after year? Roy & Bill's boys would mop the court with them and the 2nd half was channel surfin' time with the remote. Autie: 8"? Hunker!

riverdrifter 5 years, 5 months ago

Baylor just beat Texas in OT in Austin 80-77. This league is weird.