Previous   Next

Are you planning to travel with the Jayhawks during March?

Asked at Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 2040 W. 31st St. on February 28, 2010

Browse the archives

“I wasn’t planning on it; I’m poor.”

“No, I can’t afford the ticket.”

“I can’t physically, but I will in spirit.”

“I wish I could, but no money.”

Comments

Pywacket 4 years, 1 month ago

RedMorgan, I don't think you sound too cranky. I thought much the same thing as I read the question. I'm a KU grad and I like to see them win, but I just do not get the fanatical adoration some people heap on athletes. I admire my physician and think she's amazing but I don't follow her around or wear scrubs with her picture on them.

MaryKatesPillStash 4 years, 1 month ago

Redmorgan, I read your comment as being serious. Because I seriously am going to put my family, job, and life on hold to go support them.

Some people smoke and spend or spend their spare money on clothes, electronics, or image enhancement. I spend my spare money and vacation time on the jayhawks.

BABBOY 4 years, 1 month ago

Got to work. So, I could never travel with a team for a whole month. But, could easily go to bowl game (football) or final championship game. But, I follow the guys in purple anyway.

Wow, you are kind of jumping off the bus kind of quick dajudge.

dajudge 4 years, 1 month ago

Max Weinberg, isn't he the drummer for the "Boss" and also Conan? What's he doing on OTS? I was going to follow the J-Hawks if they beat OK-State, so I guess I won't be.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 4 years, 1 month ago

Quantumly speaking, It is possible to exist in two places at once.

redmorgan 4 years, 1 month ago

I just reread my comment. Sorry for sounding so cranky! I think I need more coffee lol!

redmorgan 4 years, 1 month ago

Uh, yeah...I'm going to put my job, family and life on hold and follow the Jayhawks!

bennyoates 4 years, 1 month ago

Max Weinberg, poor? Haven't Conan and Springsteen been paying him?

labmonkey 4 years, 1 month ago

They better go now while they can.....they will die of a coronary within 5 years if they eat too much.

autie 4 years, 1 month ago

Is this telling us that the aflluent don't eat at five guys?