Previous   Next

What has been your favorite Olympic moment?

Asked at Royal Crest Lanes, 933 Iowa St. on February 21, 2010

Browse the archives

“In women’s snowboarding, it was watching Hannah Teter go through her snowboarding run.”

“Shaun White snowboarding, but my favorite sport has definitely been the curling.”

“Lindsey Vonn winning first place in downhill skiing.”

“The Crosby final shot in the sudden death elimination for Canada.”

Comments

SwissAm 4 years, 1 month ago

Bode Miller, not skiing drunk or hungover and winning medals in every color. Oh, and U.S.A beating Canada 5-3 in mens ice hockey.

Skeggs 4 years, 1 month ago

Hey Spacehog, it you are so obsessed with mullets why don't you grow one.

CWGOKU 4 years, 1 month ago

Allright, I'll hang in there for you. I want to be able to wish you happy birthday anyway. Heck, my birthday is coming up on the 11th of March. Getting old, like this Winter. Thanks for the caring.

spacehog 4 years, 1 month ago

CW, don't do it, despite the weather. I love you, brah. If you have to, go start the car in the garage. Less messy. Plus, my birthday is this Friday. You have to at least stick around for that.

CWGOKU 4 years, 1 month ago

Dear Diary, shoveled the driveway again today. Now heading to the bath tub, where I am going to lay down and open a vein and watch the world disappear.

spacehog 4 years, 1 month ago

Ri, you are a very handsome man. Don't freak. I'm 90% straight.

spacehog 4 years, 1 month ago

spacehog 4 years, 1 month ago

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 4 years, 1 month ago

Favorite Olympic Moment: The Mens 4 x 100 m medley relay, Sept 4th, 1972. Least Favorite Olympic Moments: September 5-6th, 1972.

spacehog 4 years, 1 month ago

Hell if I know. The NASCAR was good, and I was pretty wound up during the billiards and Texas Hold 'em Poker. Did that wierd Vietnamese guy with the greasy mullet and sunglasses win? I've been so damn stoned 24-7 I can't remember anything. What was the question? I think I'll shotgun a few Schlitz Malt Liquors with a handful of oxycontin and head back to bed.

Boston_Corbett 4 years, 1 month ago

The NASCAR womens downhill crashorama

autie 4 years, 1 month ago

When all the snow melted and they had nothing but slushies.