Previous   Next

Are you tired of the Tiger Woods saga?

Asked at Wayne and Larry's Sports Bar, 933 Iowa on February 20, 2010

Browse the archives

“Very tired of it because it’s just drawn out and the guy just wants to play golf.”

“No, but I want him to get back on the golf course. I want to watch him play.”

“I am, just because I think there are bigger and more pressing issues going on in the world.”

“Yes, I’m tired of hearing about it from the media and I don’t think it’s any of our business.”

Comments

yankeevet 5 years, 2 months ago

Golfers do that alot; they drive from hole too hole............with their putters..........

denak 5 years, 2 months ago

Yes, at about mistress number 14 is got a little pathetic.

nobody1793 5 years, 2 months ago

Roy Williams doesn't give a %&# about Tiger Woods.

blackfox 5 years, 2 months ago

Tiger is just another Bill Clinton! WORTHLESS!

rbwaa 5 years, 2 months ago

absolutely! who gives a damn about it?

♣ Free the Blog ♣

Boston_Corbett 5 years, 2 months ago

denak (anonymous) says...

Yes, at about mistress number 14 is got a little pathetic.

Yup, anything above a baker's dozen is just whording.

dajudge 5 years, 2 months ago

I can't wait for the soon-to-be released made for tv movie "the Life and Times of Tiger Woods". He's no Jack Kennedy.

beatrice 5 years, 2 months ago

spacehog: "I'm in charge here!"

Who said it? I'm pretty sure I remember my mom saying that at some point growing up. How did you know?

bf: "Tiger is just another Bill Clinton! WORTHLESS!"

Actually, I think he is worth like half a billion.

Also, why stop at Bill Clinton? What about John McCain, Ronald Reagan, John Kennedy, Rudy Guiiani, Martin Luther King, Jr., John Edwards, Bill Cosby, Jimmy Swaggart, Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich ... well, I think you get the point. The list of men who have cheated could very easily exceed the length limitations on posts.

Oh, and no, I'm not tired of the "saga," because I haven't been paying attention to it. It effects me not at all.

phoggyjay 5 years, 2 months ago

golf is such an expensive and elitist sport. now basketball, that's where it's at. all you need is a ball and a court. anyone could play without paying.

blackfox 5 years, 2 months ago

The thing I dont get, is why do alot, not all, of the wives that are married to these cheaters stay with them? Have these women lost all self respect for themselves?

Bill Lee 5 years, 2 months ago

Phoggyjay, soccer doesn't ever require a court, just a ball and an open space.

Tiger has prolonged this saga by not saying anything until yesterday. If he'd come forward with his apologies sooner, the story would be dead for now. It will return when he returns to golf, but that won't be right away.

jumpin_catfish 5 years, 2 months ago

Funny the media asking if we are sick of the media coverage of a celeb. You know LJW making people curious about stuff gets them to look at your paper or web site and then see your advertiser's ads. You know the old nose and spiting your face thing.

grammaddy 5 years, 2 months ago

I have a question for the fellas out there.When you have a supermodel for a wife, why would you mess around with an IHOP waitress or a hotel maid? The whole thing just seems dumb to me and I don't get this "sex addiction" schtick. If alcoholics can never drink again and drug addicts can never use drugs again, does that mean a sex addict can never have sex again? How does that work? FREE THE BLOG!!