Previous   Next

Do you plan to attend a Super Bowl watch party?

Asked at Royal Crest Lanes, 933 Iowa St. on February 5, 2010

Browse the archives

“No, but I’m going to have a party at my house.”

“Yes, I do… the first half at a friend’s house and the second half at a bar.”

“Correctomundo, you better believe it, wherever I can find one.”

“At my home, on my couch.”

Comments

labmonkey 5 years, 1 month ago

Having a friend from high school over. Gonna make some gumbo.

garyr 5 years, 1 month ago

Do you plan to attend a Super Bowl watch party in my pants?

Richard Heckler 5 years, 1 month ago

There is a souper bowl party at the arts center Saturday complete with food.

Sounds like fun...

meggers 5 years, 1 month ago

I believe some Hurricanes are in order this Sunday:

1 oz white rum 1 oz Jamaican dark rum 1 oz BacardiĀ® 151 rum 3 oz orange juice 3 oz unsweetened pineapple juice 1/2 oz grenadine syrup crushed ice

Combine all ingredients, mix well (shake or stir). Pour over crushed ice in hurricane glass. Garnish with fruit wedge if desired.

Who dat?!?!

Flap Doodle 5 years, 1 month ago

When you have 6 lemurs in the house that have just watched a Bruce Lee movie, every day is a party.

beawolf 5 years, 1 month ago

Yes, but we will be watching the Puppy Bowl. Much more entertaining. I enjoy football, but the Super Bowl is so hyped that it loses its appeal.

Chrissy Neibarger 5 years, 1 month ago

We will be watching the Puppy Bowl as well! I love the kitty half time show! The commercials on the Superbowl aren't even as great as they used to be, and if you miss them there are tons of websites that will show you the good ones.

MYOB 5 years, 1 month ago

So, if you host a party, does that not count as attending a party?

Boeing 5 years, 1 month ago

Who goes to a bar for the second half when the place is already full, and you clearly have food/drinks at the place you were at for the first half?

1029 5 years, 1 month ago

A) Can the LJ-W even use the words "Super Bowl"? Shouldn't this be "Do you plan to attend a party for the big game?" I'm going to send an email to the NFL and find out.

B) Colts 34, Saints 24 (or, Colts 34-Saints 27...either way it won't be as close as the final score indicates, as the Saints will score a TD or two towards the end of the game when the Colts' defensive is preventing the big play and giving the Saints all the short passes they want.) Saints will likely have a halftime lead, but will use up all their tricks early and the Colts will adjust--like they have against every other opponent they've played this season.

somedude20 5 years, 1 month ago

what is the difference between the KC Chiefs and a dollar?

a dollar is good for four quarters

jumpin_catfish 5 years, 1 month ago

Colts win by half time and then it's a snore.