Previous   Next

Have you ever written a letter to Santa?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on December 15, 2010

Browse the archives

“Every year until about first grade. I asked for typical guy stuff and toys.”

“Sure, when I was young. I’m sure I asked for a horse.”

“Yeah. I asked for a Nintendo.”

“I can’t ever remember writing one.”

Comments

Damian666 3 years, 4 months ago

Santa Satan coincidence? perhaps...perhaps not.

thebcman 3 years, 4 months ago

No, but have regular correspondence with Satan.

boogeyman 3 years, 4 months ago

Hey kiddies, why don't you write me a letter instead of Santa? Ask me to hide under your brother/sister's bed instead of yours! Let me know what really scares 'em.

scopi_guy 3 years, 4 months ago

Oh no, a simple yes/no question was asked and NOBODY answered it "correctly", not even the people on the street! Whatever will we do?!?! Better call in the know-it-all's who think they should dictate these discussions (see comments on the Pizza question).

JJE007 3 years, 4 months ago

Yes. I believe it was an "h". That's what it looked like from the side, anyway.

h

HollisBrown 3 years, 4 months ago

Lawyers can dish it out, but they sure can't take it.

CWGOKU 3 years, 4 months ago

I never wrote to Santa because I am illiterate from being bullied at school

HollisBrown 3 years, 4 months ago

I wonder if Santa can get me an advanced bootleg of "Fast Five", the newest in the "Fast and Furious" series. There's no way I can wait till April 29. That is going to be the coolest movie ever! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1596343/

Deja Coffin 3 years, 4 months ago

I not only wrote letters to Santa but I made sure to circle all the toys that I wanted for Christmas in my mom's catalogs just in case she ran into him and wanted to let him know what I wanted.

HollisBrown 3 years, 4 months ago

Ronaldo, that's a typical day at the Post Ofice. Postal workers are twisted. I did that gig for 9 years. I could tell you stories that would curl your hair. One I heard before I quit: I'm not sure where this happened, but some mail carrier was on his last day before retiring. He cornered his female supervisor in her office, made her strip nekked, then paraded her around the work floor in front of all his co-workers. Way to go, perve. Last day of work. Happy retirement.

HollisBrown 3 years, 4 months ago

I just mailed mine yesterday. I need a new copy of The Anarchist Cookbook, and yes, some Canadian Bacon(strips, please).

CWGOKU 3 years, 4 months ago

Egg Nog, like it, dislike it? Discuss amongst yourselves.

somedude20 3 years, 4 months ago

Yes I remember it well. I was 10 and wrote two letters that year, One to Santa and the other to Penthouse Forum but I got them mixed up and needless to say Santa didn't bring me anything that year but my Santa letter was printed in Penthouse

Ga Ba Ga Ba Hey!

jessanddaron 3 years, 4 months ago

God forbid someone in these here parts not be a God-fearing Christian! Sorry, but it sure was fun during the early ages of my life watching my extended family members open up their presents from "Santa" every year.

obamarocks 3 years, 4 months ago

No, and I think its wrong that so many parents think that its ok to lie to their children, my kids knew from year one that santa was not real.

prospector 3 years, 4 months ago

No, I just tell him when I see him cruising around town in his red convertible with no doors. I bought him a beer at the Free State brewery, so he knows I have been good.

autie 3 years, 4 months ago

I wrote to him once a couple of years ago....and my sister in law got the letter delivered to her house in Liberty Missouri....I don't know what happened. Since I proved to be so incompetent, I just tell charliejohnson what I want and the message gets relayed.

oldvet 3 years, 4 months ago

Every year... how else will he know what I really want?

consumer1 3 years, 4 months ago

looza 3 years, 4 months ago

Dear Santa, We need a new President....oh by th way I've been good this year. Signed Looza.

( There...I wrote to Santa )

RoeDapple 3 years, 4 months ago

Write for Santana? Nah, but he still did okay without me. . .

faceit 3 years, 4 months ago

I used to write to Santa, but now thanks to Obama, I'm Santa.

labmonkey 3 years, 4 months ago

Hollis asked for Canadian Bacon.