Previous   Next

Are you excited for it to snow?

Asked at Borders, 700 N.H. on December 12, 2010

Browse the archives

“Yes and no. I don’t want to drive in it but I want to hike in it. My dog loves it.”

“No. More of the same of what we left off with last year.”

“Yes. I don’t mind the snow.”

“Yes, I’ve always liked winter. It’s my favorite season.”

Comments

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 4 months ago

If it is going to be cold, it might as well snow. Having snow on the ground makes it seem not so cold. This has been proved by many scienticians.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 4 months ago

Hollis, Sucks about the JetLev. I always keep a can of starting fluid handy.
Ever get caught up in "passing the shirt", and forget to crank the engine? Me too.

CWGOKU 3 years, 4 months ago

Snow is a four letter word.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 4 months ago

I think the one thing that turned me against yoga was reading "Midnight Express" In the book, the main character's prison lover taught him yoga, ie: downward facing dog.

As such, I have never tried it.

HollisBrown 3 years, 4 months ago

Hey Ronaldo, git ya one a them rice rockets and we can try some of this nonsense. I couldn't get the JetLev started this morning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmmZSa...

HollisBrown 3 years, 4 months ago

I hope no one is actually shovelling their sidewalk today. I don't have a sidewalk. Basement Boy ripped mine out to use for a sled. Freak....

HollisBrown 3 years, 4 months ago

I guess. At least I'll be able to practice the Tokyo Drift. These stupid front wheel drive cars aren't much good for that. I miss going sidewayze with my Oakland Boys. No snow required. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdeNxh...

Mary Darst 3 years, 4 months ago

I like snow when the temp is around 30, no wind and a little sun. Otherwisw I am not ready for snow at all. Last winter bout did me in. South Texas was looking pretty good. p.s. Not crazy about the cold and the blistering wind either.

Amy Heeter 3 years, 4 months ago

A little snow never hurt anybody. I only had one instance with snow,because of drifing on K-10. It was so bad they were closing the highway but even then I got myself out of it before they shut it down.

autie 3 years, 4 months ago

Tell it brother Roe!...I opened the back door last night to go check the grill and the wind gusted hard...hit me in the forehead and damn near knocked me out.....hmmm all that for a grilled bacon burger...OK..it was worth it.

g_rock 3 years, 4 months ago

snuggle rollover blanketgrab pillowdrool

RoeDapple 3 years, 4 months ago

No, but this wind sure is p!$$!n me off!

autie 3 years, 4 months ago

negative on the frozen precip....but more important...go mix some dough for biscuits and check how much bacon is left...now go boy....

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 4 months ago

No, yoga just seems kind of "twisted"

Bill Lee 3 years, 4 months ago

I'm not sure "excited" is the correct term. I like watching it fall, but my small, rear-wheel drive car doesn't like to travil in it. It will depend on street conditions how I'll feel about it tomorrow.