Previous   Next

What did you do with your high school or college diploma?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on December 4, 2010

Browse the archives

“Mine’s on a bookshelf.”

“I have no idea where mine is.”

“Yup, no idea.”

“I have no idea where it’s at.”

Comments

kernal 3 years, 4 months ago

It disappeared into the unknown.

HomeSlice 3 years, 4 months ago

“I have no idea where it’s at.”

Hopefully not an English major.

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 4 months ago

Pitt - Is your's double ply? Mine is triple ply. I reuse it often.

Pitt_Mackeson 3 years, 4 months ago

It's worth about as much as toilet paper in today's tough economy XD I for one would prefer Charmin over the diploma; very rough.

Pitt_Mackeson 3 years, 4 months ago

high school diploma = worlds most expensive toilet paper

Deja Coffin 3 years, 4 months ago

In a box somewhere..... I think. Hopefully this doesn't turn into one of those things where I spend the rest of the day tearing up my house looking for it because the thought of not knowing drives me crazy....... where did I put that?

dogsandcats 3 years, 4 months ago

My HS diploma is framed and hanging up at my parents' house. My college diploma is in a box somewhere.

HollisBrown 3 years, 4 months ago

Honestly, mine is still in the cardboard mailer from 1987. No one ever asked to see it.

BigPrune 3 years, 4 months ago

i don't have one. on my resume i wrote, i attended the university of kansas from 1985-1989 majoring in computer science (i just never graduated, heh, heh) joke

DillonBarnes 3 years, 4 months ago

The world's most expensive paper airplane.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 3 years, 4 months ago

HS diploma I never picked up, college diplomas are on the wall in the spousals sewing room, which used to be my office, but with the advent of affordable laptops and wireless printers, my office is pretty mobile.
I keep a shrunken laminated copy of my ordination certificate tucked behind my concealed carry license in my wallet.

prospector 3 years, 4 months ago

It is framed and around here somewhere.

My law degree is folded up and stuffed in my cod piece for insulation.

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 4 months ago

My law school degree is hanging above my toilet.

autie 3 years, 4 months ago

My calledge degreed is ina frame thing hangin on the wall in the bedroom. I do'nt know why. My wife put it there. My higher schooled one is out ina shed out back. It sured looks like it might be a nice day out today might have to get out to the Wal Marts or somthing later.

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 4 months ago

"HR people are usually pretty worthless"

You should be around a lawyer.

raginredhead 3 years, 4 months ago

Not sure where my hs diploma is located. At KU if you want the diploma you earned and paid thousands of dollars for you have to give them $10. No thank you.

labmonkey 3 years, 4 months ago

Fifth and a half.

HR people are usually pretty worthless.... coming up with stuff to justify their jobs and making other employees suffer in the process. Then when you actually need them when you have a benefits question or have to change benefits, they are too damn busy to get back to you.

HollisBrown 3 years, 4 months ago

I shrunk mine down to a size that makes a good badge. If I get a job, I'll wear it with my other badges. Many employers make you wear a badge. Some people need a couple of badges just to enter the workplace. It's kinda like the flair in "Office Space". Those types of companies are usually heavy on HR. HR makes you go to training for things like Sexual Harassment Training, Violence in the Workplace, valuable information like that. Those companies are mean. I don't think I'll work at a place like that anymore.

HollisBrown 3 years, 4 months ago

Evidently, First misread the question as "Where are you ex-girlfriends now?"

RoeDapple 3 years, 4 months ago

Buried in a PVC pipe behind the bunker. Paper trails are dangerous.

Don't REAL lawyers display all their certificates proudly?

ku_law 3 years, 4 months ago

First. In a box in the garage.