Previous   Next

Should Lindsay Lohan have served the full 90 days in jail?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on August 3, 2010

Browse the archives

“Absolutely. … She has been getting away with stuff way too long and gotten way too much preferential treatment.”

“I don’t really care at all because she gets too much publicity. ‘Parent Trap’ was great, she was cute for a while, and now it’s just too much”

“She should have. I mean, she’s a normal citizen. Just because she’s a celebrity does not mean she shouldn’t have served the 90 days.”

“Yeah, she should have. … She shouldn’t have special treatment. She broke the law.”

Comments

seppuku 4 years, 4 months ago

left in jail and visited by every at-risk kid in the L.A. school district. Then ship her to Iran with a note that she committed adultery.

John Hamm 4 years, 4 months ago

anybody consider she didn't get any preferential treatment not afforded to other high-visibility tenants of the Los Angeles Jail....... Thought not.

jonas_opines 4 years, 4 months ago

I don't care, not one bit.

Question: Does anyone hear know of a good roofer? Anyone had a positive experience with one here in town?

Boston_Corbett 4 years, 4 months ago

I hope their employees were all US citizens.

Boston_Corbett 4 years, 4 months ago

Not race baiting at all.....Just squeezing your ball of hypocrisy for a quick check.

oldvet 4 years, 4 months ago

jonas - I had very good luck with Lawrence/Topeka Roofing. I was satisfied with their pricing and when I had to have a repair caused by a falling limb, they were quick and very reasonable.

Boston_Corbett 4 years, 4 months ago

It's "wine and cheese." You know, like the KU basketball season ticket holders.

Boston_Corbett 4 years, 4 months ago

the triple post is the ljw's pbm. I hit the button only once.

Boston_Corbett 4 years, 4 months ago

And she's a church going lady.... thoughtful enough to put her pastor up for the Lt. Governor spot. Helpful if you are going to run all laws through the "bible test."

somedude20 4 years, 4 months ago

all I can say is that on behalf of red heads, we are open to trading her away out of our clan. we would be willing to take: Grimace, Wilford Brimley, Sondra Locke (what were you thinking C.E.?) or even Yahoo Serious but LL is no longer in the red head tribe.

ivalueamerica 4 years, 4 months ago

I do not think she got special treatment, everyone that goes there can get out early because of over-crowding and good behavior. Now that is an issue in and of itself, but Ms. Lohan is not responsible for that..only her behavior.

I hope this scared the hell out of her and she wakes up before she becomes another statistic, but for God´s sake, whatever she does..please do not let her make another movie.

collared_greens 4 years, 4 months ago

Wait, you're telling me a photographer/reporter got paid to ask this?

Liberty275 4 years, 4 months ago

She's making a good example. And the judge is making a good example of going #1 on the 14th amendment to his toilet tissue.

If she was a nobody, she would never have served a day.

Dixie Jones 4 years, 4 months ago

SERIOUSLY ? who cares? who really would care if she were not a so called star?

missunderestimate 4 years, 4 months ago

The real breaking news is that Bristol moved back home.

grammaddy 4 years, 4 months ago

How much time did Paris Hilton spend in jail.? Did LindsAy get to keep her cell phone like Paris did?

yankeevet 4 years, 4 months ago

its all about the money..............

snowday 4 years, 4 months ago

I don't think she should get preferential treatment and should have served her days (actually, she might have insisted on serving her days because now everyone hates her), but somewhere we have to look at some of the pleasure we derive in the eye candy. That movie about her having luck and unluck was not Fellini's 8.5 and I'm sure she'd be the first to admit it, but quite honestly she's cute and endearing in it. Perhaps the camera does steal the soul.

Steve Miller 4 years, 4 months ago

She has money, she'll buy her way out of everything she can. It's all bout money...