Previous   Next

Are you going to the spring football game?

Asked at Kansas Union, 1301 Jayhawk Blvd. on April 24, 2010

Browse the archives

“I shan’t be going unto the spring football game; I’m going to my grandmother’s funeral.”

“No, only because I was unaware it was going on.”

“No, I’m going home.”

“No, I’m transferring to UNL. I’m going to be a Cornhusker fan.”

Comments

independant1 3 years, 12 months ago

I thnk it's terrible what they did to mike leach i ain't gonna go.

independant1 3 years, 12 months ago

I rang up me mate for a chin wag to see if he was going to the game today. He was knackered planned on mowing the lawn arse about face. He said, blow me that games gonna be a stonker.

Thanks to, The Very Best of British

ozzynbn 3 years, 12 months ago

edjayhawk..... she could be from the land of Bloknik too.... so what? The posters are just having fun with it since the word shan't is rarely used there days. Seems to me you're the redneck since you have NO understanding of what others are being silly about sparky. Lighten up.

I decree that anymore references to this thread should either have "shan't" used in a sentence or "edjayhawk is a redneck".

Such as: "edjayhawk-the redneck, once again inserts foot into mouth, Shan't be the last time he/she does it",

edjayhawk 3 years, 12 months ago

Want a bunch of rednecks. Nice work there. Did it every occur to you geniuses that she might have moved from UK to Shawnee? Duh!

CWGOKU 3 years, 12 months ago

Wow, not alot of love for the Spring game. I wish I could go, but the kids have games today that I don't want to miss. DVRing it off the TV. "Shant", how British. Sounds dorky coming from a Shawnee kid. Excuse me, I gotta go shant.

iloveme 3 years, 12 months ago

Those are some die hard jayhawk fans right there....

prospector 3 years, 12 months ago

Yes, I shall be going unto the spring game, tor it is my understanding those in attendance are awarded a T-Shirt.

Does everyone from Shawnee talk like that?

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 12 months ago

"“I shan’t be going unto the spring football game; I’m going to my grandmother’s funeral.”"

Damn.

autie 3 years, 12 months ago

I shan't be going either. I shall be angling.