Previous   Next

Do you celebrate Earth Day?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on April 17, 2010

Browse the archives

“I think I’m going to the Granada for the Earth Day fashion show.”

“Not really … I support it. I just don’t go all out for it.”

“Every day.”

“I used to when I was a little kid … We had Earth Day at our school.”

Comments

jonas_opines 4 years ago

I'll celebrate most any day that there can be drinking involved.

g_rock 4 years ago

Cake. There should be cake. And ice cream.

The_Original_Bob 4 years ago

Spacehog is also a Ben Harper fan?

I am celebrating by going and playing some disc golf, planting some ivy, and then hitting the pond this evening.

spacehog 4 years ago

This is a joke, right? herb the gift from the earth and what's from the earth is of the greatest worth so before you knock it try it first oh, you'll see it's a blessing and its not a curse

if you don't like my fire then don't come around cause I'm gonna burn one down

independant1 4 years ago

I strip neked and dance all night round a bonfire on Mont Bleu.

grammaddy 4 years ago

Yep! Every year the grandkids and I walk our neighborhood picking up the trash along the curbs and what-not before heading to the park for the big shindig.

ohjayhawk 4 years ago

Yes - but mainly because it's my anniversary, not so much because it's Earth Day. So, I guess I should answer "no", but if they'd asked do you celebrate ON Earth Day, I could say "yes"?

prospector 4 years ago

Yes, turkey hunting and fishing are perfect Earth Day celebrations.

RoeDapple 4 years ago

Yup. Put on my grass skirt and coconut shell bra, fill up the burn barrel with last months newspapers and water bottles, drink a gallon jug of Bali-Hi and dance the night away. Finish it off with a big fat Cuban cigar and a lecture to the underage cuzins on the value of maintaining high moral values and family traditions.Most years about sun up the next day the elder cuzins will roll out one of the old Escorts and blow it up with heavy artillery, then examine the resulting scrap for any evidence of misdeeds any of the cuzins from THAT side of the family may have committed. You'd be surprised what they find.