Previous   Next

How do you think Tiger Woods will do at the Masters?

Asked at Wayne and Larry’s Sports Bar, 933 Iowa on April 6, 2010

Browse the archives

“I don’t know, but I hope he wins.”

“He’ll win it, he’s just the best in the world when it comes to golfing.”

“I think he’s going to do great, he’s got something to prove and he’s had a lot of time to practice.”

“He had a lot of time on his hands, so he should do well. It’s back to being a sport worth watching again.”

Comments

RoeDapple 4 years, 8 months ago

Three blondes, two brunettes and a redhead.

jumpin_catfish 4 years, 8 months ago

Despite the hype he will do ok but he won't win. You heard it here first.

Kontum1972 4 years, 8 months ago

depends on what iron he uses.....and i really dont care, u can tell by his facial expressions ...those who live by the d*ck ...always end up stepping on it again...

CreatureComforts 4 years, 8 months ago

"How do you think Tiger Woods will do at the Masters?"

Slow and sensual, to change his image to a passionate man.

Deja Coffin 4 years, 8 months ago

I was going to put something funny..... but all my 18 hole jokes seemed a little too bad, even for me. So instead I'll say, I don't care even a little about Tiger Woods but I give props to his wife for standing her ground and not being just another sports players wife that can be bought back by her husband!

Ceallach 4 years, 8 months ago

Silly Roe, the question was How do you think he will do . . . not who

I don't really care how he does, just stop with the interviews and the endless mea culpa's!

riverdrifter 4 years, 8 months ago

Woods can play poorly by his standards and still finish in the top 15 or so. That's how good he is and that's what I think he'll do.

Just for fun keep your eye on Mateo Manassero from Italy, at 16 the youngest ever in the Masters. Might be the next Tiger.

RoeDapple 4 years, 8 months ago

Golf and bagpipes came from the same part of the world. Probably invented by the same person. Anybody who would call golf a sport would call the screech of bagpipes music.

;-)

RoeDapple 4 years, 8 months ago

Get lost? Hell we thought you were lost! How the heck else would you end up here?

8-)

yankeevet 4 years, 8 months ago

He is a good golfer; as he has proven he can hit the balls into many of the holes...........on the golf course.........

RoeDapple 4 years, 8 months ago

Hey spacehog, I hear they have great health care, retirement, and best of all they aren't required to be drug screened!!

Ricky_Vaughn 4 years, 8 months ago

Providing his wife isn't there, I think he could easily work his way through 18 holes, maybe more!

1029 4 years, 8 months ago

He'll probably beat the spread, but he isn't going to win

Jeff Cuttell 4 years, 8 months ago

@spacehog-------Huh? Do you even read the topic or does it just not matter to you? I'd need quite a bit of drugs to even understand what the heck you are talking about.

RoeDapple 4 years, 8 months ago

Gotta arrive early and stay focused jajacut, or you miss the whole show. Which may or may not have anything to do with the topic of the article.

♣Free the Blog♣

purplesage 4 years, 8 months ago

Liberty275 4 years, 8 months ago

He'll probably be most interested in the players that hook.

But seriously, go kick some butt Tiger. You still own the sport.

jonas_opines 4 years, 8 months ago

chuckle, I didn't check in on this one as I expected it to be dull. I should have more faith.

jonas_opines 4 years, 8 months ago

"If Pete Rose is banned from baseball for gambling, Tiger Woods shouldn't be allowed in a PGA tournament."

Pete Rose should not have been banned.

The end.

independent_rebel 4 years, 8 months ago

I really don't care how Tiger does this weekend. But if he tanks, Merill, Chris Matthews, Leonard Pitts, and other liberals will blame George Bush and racism for his failure.

If Tiger wins, Tom, Sean Hannity, Cal Thomas, and other righties will blame Obama and reverse-racism for his success.

eotw33 4 years, 8 months ago

Tiger's gonna win it! Spacehog will come in a close second while Oak is still on the back nine spit shining his club!