Previous   Next

How old was your child for his/her first haircut?

Asked at South Park, 1200 Mass. on April 5, 2010

Browse the archives

“Nine months. It was hanging over his ears.”

“I believe he was 10 months old. We baptized him, so we got a haircut for him right before he was baptized. ”

“Four years. It was an experiment.”

“Two and a half. It was starting to get a little scraggly.”

Comments

spacehog 4 years ago

Hoooheeeehaaaahaaaahaaaa! Sorry, Drew, you're actually a dashing dude. Bet those babes on the Price is Wrong are on you like flypaper. I would never sexually 1st degree murder batter you. Brew sounds good, as long as it's malt liquor.

Drew_Carey 4 years ago

500 pts to everybody but spacehog, hell he'd just forget where he left them. But hey there buddy, I'll pop for a brew, looks like you could use one. Just don't touch my cheek and let's not talk about the bacon in your underwear while we're sitting on the patio, someone could get hurt clearing the fence.

spacehog 4 years ago

Oh, hell yeah! Dance, go rush the speaker that booms I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom deadly, when I play a dope melody Anything less than the best is a felony Love it or leave it, You better gain way You better hit bull's eye, The kid don't play If there was a problem, Yo, I'll solve it Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

prospector 4 years ago

Spacehog, you and Vanilla got something going on?

spacehog 4 years ago

Oooh, flux! Ice, huh? You are hip. Here are some more, in case you need 'em: amp blue belly crank crystal L.A. glass (pure meth with no cuts) speed white cross white crunch If you need more, let me know.

flux 4 years ago

Cara Rocks! Get off the ice spacehog

autie 4 years ago

and today is National Read a RoadMap day.. Now there is a lost art form...danged all mapquest or them things on your dashboard make it all too easy these days...

spacehog 4 years ago

Holly. WTH, I'm pinked anyway.

spacehog 4 years ago

I don't like Drew Carey's haircut. I don't like Drew Carey. But I like comedian Jeff Ross's take on Drew Carey. "Drew Carey looks like Buddy Hooly and Barney Rubble had a baby and p**d on it."

spacehog 4 years ago

Let us burn one from end to end and pass it over to me my friend burn it long, we'll burn it slow to light me up before I go -Ben Harper, "Burn One Down"

sustainabilitysister 4 years ago

Cara Anderson... BEST MOM EVER!!!!

mom_of_three 4 years ago

The eldest was right before the 1st birthday cause those bangs were hanging in the eyes. The middle one was about 8 months old, cause that kid had lots of hair. The youngest was over 18 months old, cause that child had such a hard time growing hair, and it was kinda curly. Evidently, the older sibling took all the hair genes!

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 4 years ago

Hell if I know, it was definitely after the Briss. Not digging out the envelope with the locks and date.

Prepare deadly cloud to ground lighting.

spacehog 4 years ago

Autie, I'm still lovin' the Guam thing , too. That guy is my idol. I've been there once. Actually just a stopover on the way back from the Philippines. As soon as we touched down the plane started rocking back and forth. Pretty scary.

spacehog 4 years ago

What is your favorite Jim Morrison song? Asked at Speedway Shell "Morrison's Lament. Definitely!" -Spacehog, Unemployed Cook, Lawrence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUziGRmfZx0

LadyJ 4 years ago

Can't remember how old he was, but it was right after someone said "oh what a pretty little girl".

autie 4 years ago

So if Guam tips over and all the people fall off, can some of us go colonize it later?

autie 4 years ago

We talked it over. Neither of us can remember exactly when the first was. But given the Rapunzel look and the locks of love thing, it must have been a long time.

spacehog 4 years ago

I've never had a haircut. Ever. I got arrested again yesterday. I bummed a cigarette form a guy, shook his hand, and told him I liked his shirt.

spacehog 4 years ago

This question is discriminatory. I don't have kids. I have some inflatable dolls. Does that count?

spacehog 4 years ago

Yes, when I was a housewife.

Donnuts 4 years ago

Does the plastic doll with play-do hair that rolls out count?