Previous   Next

How do you prefer your eggs?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on April 4, 2010

Browse the archives

“Six-egg omelets, plain and cheese.”

“I prefer my eggs scrambled, with ketchup.”

“Scrambled, one whole egg and two egg whites.”

“Over easy, generally two.”

Comments

Kathy Getto 4 years ago

Hatched as I don't like to eat eggs in any form. Yard bird, however, tastes pretty good.

Roland Gunslinger 4 years ago

I like em so much I said it twice.

Roland Gunslinger 4 years ago

Over easy/medium fried in bacon grease. Poached every once in awhile.

Roland Gunslinger 4 years ago

Over easy/medium fried in bacon grease. Poached every once in awhile.

g_rock 4 years ago

Scrambled, very brown, with cheddar melted on top, lots of cold ketchup and hash browns on the side. And coffee. Thank you for taking my order. I'm waiting with baited breath....

scopi_guy 4 years ago

"fertilized" eww LOL (really)

Makes me remember whenever using 'farm fresh' eggs, always had to crack each one individually into a bowl before putting it in with whatever you were using them with. It was kind of a hassle, but worth it after the first time I had to throw out a whole cake batter.

I'd eat them just about any way, as long as they're not too runny. Probably like fried over hard or deviled the best.

autie 4 years ago

green....with ham, but not in a box or with a fox....

beatrice 4 years ago

Not all in one basket.

huevos rancheros

spacehog 4 years ago

"I like me steak rare, and me eggs runny." -Sid Vicious

spacehog 4 years ago

My mom had some of them fabrege eggs. I guess my great grandma had a lot of scratch and some nice antiques. She left 4-5 of those eggs to my mom. I came home drunk and hungry one night. I cracked those suckers open over a hot frying pan and nothing came out. What a ripoff. So I just left them there on the stove. I left the stove on, too. Next morning I wake up to a smack in the groin with a ping-pong paddle. On top of a hangover, that really hurt.

spacehog 4 years ago

Why can't they ask about bacon strips? Boy, if my underwear could talk.........

Leslie Swearingen 4 years ago

Cadbury or in chocolate cake, or in ice cream.

Kyle Neuer 4 years ago

Is it possible to buy shares in Sean Thomson's cardiologist?

spacehog 4 years ago

John McCain always looks like he just sat on an egg when he tries to smile. Ever notice that?

spacehog 4 years ago

In a carton. I'll take it from there. When I was in HS me and my miscreant friends would get a couple cartons before going to away b-ball games in KC. After the game we'd go to some rich neighborhood in JO county and plaster some cars. Then on the way home, while tooling down the highway at about 70 mph, we'd launch the rest at the windshield of oncoming cars. Lots of fun!

gccs14r 4 years ago

Basted, poached, over easy, over medium, boiled, scrambled, it just depends on what I'm in the mood for and how much time I have. Never during the week, though, only on Sunday. Maybe next week I'll have a 3-minute egg, since I haven't had one in a year or so.

spacehog 4 years ago

A rubber engineer. Hmm. There's an idea. With my background as a meth chef, I think I could do that.

spacehog 4 years ago

I go for the Elvis Special. A henhouse omelet and 2 lbs of bacon. The henhouse omelet is made with a dozen eggs. 2 lbs. of bacon is approx. 42 slices. And yes, he really used to eat that. Sometimes I just eat them raw. Crack 4-5 eggs in a glass and let 'em slither down my throat. Just like Rocky. Man, I'm glad someone invented Whey Protein powder....

Kontum1972 4 years ago

with chorizo, corn torts and salsa..muy bueno...ole'

dajudge 4 years ago

Poke a hole and sucked through a straw, sort of like how my dirty old egg sucking dog enjoys them.

Agnostick 4 years ago

Scrambled. Poached, if they're part of Eggs Benedict.

I despise fried eggs, and abhor hard-boiled eggs. Easter is a bit of a challenge, because you dye hard-boiled eggs... and Easter morning, chop 'em up into creamed eggs. I've learned to kind of stomach them down, with plenty of Spam, sausage, bacon or other pork products.

nobody1973, reminds me of that line from the movie "City Slickers," after they bury Curly.

"The man ate bacon at every meal... you... you can't do that! "

Liberty275 4 years ago

ham, cheese and tomato omelet.

nobody1793 4 years ago

No one should be eating six-egg omelets with cheese...

notjustyoureverydayaveragetrol 4 years ago

A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid.

notjustyoureverydayaveragetrol 4 years ago

A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid.

trinity 4 years ago

over medium, scrambled, boiled, i like them in a dish; i like them any way i wish.

ok so what is a rubber recipe engineer, anyway??? i have so many ideas. none of which seem plausible.

Cait McKnelly 4 years ago

Either over easy (and I mean easy, uncooked white doesn't bother me) or in an omelet with cheese and tomatoes. The tomatoes must be in the omelet so they're cooked and soft, not sprinkled on top, raw, cold and crunchy.

Multidisciplinary 4 years ago

11 Fastballs, obnoxious kid's house. The lob finale on the roof, glistening sunny side up.

Donnuts 4 years ago

scrambled with a sprinkling of turkey bacon and cheese cooked in. Salt and Pepper and a pinch of cheyenne.