Previous   Next

Who is your favorite Kansas City Chiefs player of all time?

Asked at HyVee Food Store, 3504 W. Clinton Parkway on September 20, 2009

Browse the archives

“Nick Lowery, I just love the kicking. He was so good”

“Len Dawson because he is a good individual.”

“Willie Lanier, rough and tough.”

“Joe Montana because he’s awesome.”

Comments

labmonkey 5 years, 3 months ago

Hard to pick just one....

Marcus Allen...because his leadership alone gave the Chiefs an extra 4 wins per year.

Steve DeBurg...because he was tough as nails and an overall good guy.

Tony Gonzalez...because he was the rock of the franchise for many years.

Tony Richardson...because he was probably the most important cog in some of the Chiefs' most prolific offenses.

Louis Aguilar...even though he was a punter, he made many tackles and was alway a threat for a fake on 4th down.

Trent Green...quietly one of the best QBs in the NFL while in KC and the best Chiefs' QB since...

Len Dawson...although I never got to see him play, he is a God in KC.

monkeyhawk 5 years, 3 months ago

Jan Stenerud, Chris Burford & Super Gnat. The most admirable - Joe Delaney.

Kyle Neuer 5 years, 3 months ago

I have mighty fine memories of Bobby Bell, both as a player and for Bar-B-Q.

shadowbox66044 5 years, 3 months ago

Christian Okoye, "The Nigerian Nightmare".

Bob Harvey 5 years, 3 months ago

Tony Gonzales...never before have the Chiefs had a player who was the best at his position.

TheYetiSpeaks 5 years, 3 months ago

"Tony Gonzales…never before have the Chiefs had a player who was the best at his position."

I think had he not had his accident, Derrick Thomas would have surpassed Lawrence Taylor as the best pass rusher of all time. I can remember when the Chiefs were on defense, I would only watch DT from the snap on.

blindrabbit 5 years, 3 months ago

Jan Stenerud, Buck Buchanan; I'd would have considered Nick Lowrey as well, but could not handle his egotistic nature.

parrothead8 5 years, 3 months ago

Christian Okoye. He was an absolute BEAST on Nintendo's Tecmo Bowl game.

ksdivakat 5 years, 3 months ago

Tony G, Christian Okoye, Len Dawson and Dante Hall are my all time favs, of course there are many more, but those guys I really miss!

kansasmutt 5 years, 3 months ago

Neal Smith. What a class act. Tim Grunhardt was a class act as well.