Previous   Next

What will you miss most about summer?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on September 17, 2009

Browse the archives

“The awesome weather that we’ll never get again.”

“Road trips.”

“Drinking beer on the porch when it’s warm out.”

“Tad’s snow cones.”

Comments

M. Lindeman 5 years, 1 month ago

Did we even have a summer this year? I thought we went from spring straight to fall.

jonas_opines 5 years, 1 month ago

This summer? Not a gorram thing. Worst three months of this decade for me, and I'm happy to see the end of it.

zettapixel 5 years, 1 month ago

I don't miss anything about summer. Bring on fall!

Flap Doodle 5 years, 1 month ago

Laughing at the OCD wackyness of spiderham's most recent incarnation.

Topside 5 years, 1 month ago

Yes definitely Tads. "Jayhawk" is my fave flavor. just a grape and cherry mix, but oh so good, and oh so team loyal. The wife likes "summer Breeze"...it makes her feel fine.

coolmom 5 years, 1 month ago

spending extra time with the kids and watching my lefty finally get to the stage where he could swim during swim lessons without looking like he was having a siezure.

Matt Warman 5 years, 1 month ago

eating foie gras out on the deck with a beer...

sgtwolverine 5 years, 1 month ago

Fall is my favorite season, so...not much. It was fine while it was here -- actually, this was better than most because the weather was more pleasant than usual -- but I'm happy fall is here.

ms_canada 5 years, 1 month ago

A book of verse, a jug of wine, a loaf of bread and thou beside me................... on the patio.
ahhhhh summer.

ms_canada 5 years, 1 month ago

Hey wolverine guy! fall has its good points like hockey beginning. First game Rockford Icehogs next Wed.

Practicality 5 years, 1 month ago

What the heck is a Busker?

If I ever get interviewed for an on the street question, I am going to say I am a professional LJW commentor! That would be hilarious.

Jodi_B 5 years, 1 month ago

busk (bŭsk)
intr.v. busked, busk·ing, busks To play music or perform entertainment in a public place, usually while soliciting money.

Really?

labmonkey 5 years, 1 month ago

BlueHarley-

And you don't have a lawn service. I am so ready for this to be over.

ms_canada 5 years, 1 month ago

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning............ All over this land....................... If I had a bell, I'd ring it in the morning............... All over this land................. If I had a song, I'd sing it in the morning.......... All over this land........ I'd hammer out justice, I'd ring out freedom I'd sing about love between my brother and my sister, All over this land. well, I have a hammer, I have a bell, I have a song

Rest in peace Mary Travers. (Peter, Paul & Mary) you will be missed.