Previous   Next

Have you ever gone through a haunted house?

Asked at Speedway Shell, 1733 Mass. on October 22, 2009

Browse the archives

“Yeah, I’ve been through some in K.C.… Pretty frightening.”

“No, I haven’t had the money.”

“Yes, about a year ago. … I paid to get scared.”

“Yes, I have. … It was scary, and an adrenaline rush.”

Comments

The_Original_Bob 4 years, 5 months ago

Multi = Need to save the seal blubber for the popcorn. Autie and I aren't going clubbing until March and my seal rations are low.

Flap Doodle 4 years, 5 months ago

Had my Fiber One this morning. Nobody here is more regular than I. BTW, good one, R_I.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 4 years, 5 months ago

"I think the microchip is stuck in my vas deferens. Not sure how it ended up there."

Gee Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver?

spiff 4 years, 5 months ago

No, I have never been invited to the home of an OTS regular.

Multidisciplinary 4 years, 5 months ago

Happy Birthday Honeychild!

TOB..your imagery of the last two days..Rub seal blubber on your genitals and you'll be good to go.

autie 4 years, 5 months ago

snap, ain't that just the lemurs out there cuttin up? Momma thought we had a ghost in the attic. Turned out to be a couple of pigeons...I think they fell in love or something.

microchip stuck in the canal of pre bobs? hmmm. Might need a roto rooter or a backflushing.

The_Original_Bob 4 years, 5 months ago

"Just go ahead and bow to the unwarranted influence of the MIC and keep drinking your fluorinated water."

I got a flu shot, too. I think the microchip is stuck in my vas deferens. Not sure how it ended up there.

Flap Doodle 4 years, 5 months ago

Does a haunted shed count? There's some spooky stuff going on out there!

Multidisciplinary 4 years, 5 months ago

Yeah, but unless they startle me, I appear to be immune. Being the little one around my mean older sister...you get used to stuff. I'd be more likely to be on the creative team making it. I've helped on few for kids, but no big ones, just haven't been around for one.Did some creepy stuff in theater.

Here is a funny my daughter just sent me,(the only one ever, hehe) a youtube of a cat betrayed by her boyfriend. Graphic language. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kZ7YzmsvJY

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 4 years, 5 months ago

"Whatever happened was for the betterment of our country."

Fine T_O_B, Just go ahead and bow to the unwarranted influence of the MIC and keep drinking your fluorinated water.

autie 4 years, 5 months ago

closed? i thought you had your own key.

prospector 4 years, 5 months ago

No, but I showed up at the brewery once when it was closed for maintenance. That scared me, but I got over it.

Boris 4 years, 5 months ago

I have been married three times, once to a psycho Yugoslavian, does that count?

trinity 4 years, 5 months ago

never did go through one but once did a flyover of one on my o'cedar.

The_Original_Bob 4 years, 5 months ago

"Are you actually equating a safe, healthy, wise, and deserved skepticism and distrust of the Government and it's true intentions with paranormal activity?"

Yes. And Frank Olson was a liability. Whatever happened was for the betterment of our country.

Charlie - Greensky has a 100 or so shows up on www.archive.org.

consumer1 4 years, 5 months ago

I knew this would be loaded with good answers. Thanks for the laughs.

Matt Warman 4 years, 5 months ago

Is there a haunted house with the ghosts of baby seals?

Mary Darst 4 years, 5 months ago

It's been long enough ago that I don't remember. On another note..look in "todays events". A really good Bluegrass group at the Bottleneck. You can listen to them in the add.

Mel Briscoe 4 years, 5 months ago

yep. planning on going thru one this coming weekend. halloween is fun times.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 4 years, 5 months ago

T_O_B, Are you actually equating a safe, healthy, wise, and deserved skepticism and distrust of the Government and it's true intentions with paranormal activity?

Are you staring at goats?

Remember Frank Olson!

trinity 4 years, 5 months ago

nah, life is scary enough as it is. :-/

The_Original_Bob 4 years, 5 months ago

RI -

I think it has more to do with swine flu vaccine paranoia. Reading through some of those threads makes me think that a whole lot of people have vivid imaginations. Too vivid.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 4 years, 5 months ago

T_O_B, Yes, there is a direct link between this question and the public release of today of Windows 7?

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 4 years, 5 months ago

Aside from my near death experience yesterday with a poltergeist, I am left wondering if there is a direct link between this question and the public release of today of Windows 7.

preebo 4 years, 5 months ago

No, but the wife and I will be touring Haunted Atchison via trolley next Friday.

autie 4 years, 5 months ago

Been to one? I live in one.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 4 years, 5 months ago

Nope, but yesterday a poltergeist tried to kill me.

Donnuts 4 years, 5 months ago

Jaycee's used to have one where Pizza Shuttle is. Oh, I guess I never made it through that one. Or maybe so. It occurs to me I must have because I remember one. I know my childhood friend used to make up all these things we could do. He had more masks because he was older and his were scarier because he had an older sister who had dressed up all those year of course. Yeah, they are great fun. There ought to be some in Lawrence. I thought about making one in my twenties but... alas everybody was a fuddy duddy.

spacehog 4 years, 5 months ago

It rubs me the wrong way, a camera . . . It's a frightening thing . . . Cameras make ghosts out of people. -Bob Dylan

spacehog 4 years, 5 months ago

Oh yeah. A couple of years ago, I was riding my motorcylcle at about 2am, drunk off my ass. I hit a curb head-on going about 80 mph. The impact launched me through the front window of one of those haunted houses and I came out through a wall in the back and landed in the alley. I didn't get to see anything and they were gonna charge me admission to go back in. But at least I went through it.