Previous   Next

What is your favorite food to eat with milk?

Asked at The Merc, 901 Iowa on October 11, 2009

Browse the archives

“Oatmeal raisin cookies.”

“Pancakes.”

“Oreo cookies.”

“Warm chocolate chip cookies.”

Comments

RoeDapple 5 years, 6 months ago

Gotta go with fresh from the oven Toll House Cookies !

Or home made biscuits and sausage gravy!

Too hard to decide, I'll go with both!

grammaddy 5 years, 6 months ago

Cookies!! Or cereal!! Or just about anything. RoeDapple, just helped me decide what's for breakfast this morning and I thank you!!

Richard Heckler 5 years, 6 months ago

Don't do milk but how about yogurt plus a dab of real vanilla,honey and cinnamon with oatmeal raisin cookies or over pancakes........ Yumo!

Later in the evening a touch or two of Antique Tawny Port makes that yogurt above very special.

Other family members love milk straight from the human cow milkers to our door.....

Randall Barnes 5 years, 6 months ago

DRINK A HALF GALLON A DAY BUT WITH SPICY FOODS

canyon_wren 5 years, 6 months ago

Popcorn. Most folks think that is crazy, but we grew up having popcorn and milk on Sunday nights while watching "What's My Line?" or "I've Got a Secret." Now I sit and read and have popcorn and milk on Sunday night, and sometimes for lunch, as well. This is popcorn made the old-fashioned way, in a pan with oil and butter, not microwave. Much cheaper and tastier, as well!

Flap Doodle 5 years, 6 months ago

Blueberry muffins, while wearing cheerful bright clothing, of course.

BTW, merrill, what are "human cows"?

dajudge 5 years, 6 months ago

A good headcheese sandwich. Or haggis.

Linda Aikins 5 years, 6 months ago

Too many times having spoiled milk when we were forced to drink it in grade school in the early 60s (remember the 2 cent machines?). I can't drink it but it works on cereal.

John Spencer 5 years, 6 months ago

Get off the cows milk! It's for COWS, not people!

Ronda Miller 5 years, 6 months ago

Corn bread beats out biscuits to have with an ice cold glass of milk - but I opt for toll house cookies, brownies with fudge frosting, lava cake with fresh raspberries. Anything chocolate goes well with milk.

I love any flavor, even plain, liquid yogurt poured over cereal - especially waffle crisp cereal. My brother taught me that one a few years back and now the entire family is doing this. Why did Dillons stop selling Waffle crisp cereal? :(

denak 5 years, 6 months ago

If I had to pick one thing to go with milk, it would be warm apple pie.

rbwaa 5 years, 6 months ago

dajudge (Anonymous) says…

A good headcheese sandwich. Or haggis.

where do you get headcheese?!!? i haven't been able to find any...

pumpkinpatch 5 years, 6 months ago

I love milk with EVERYTHING !! But my fav is cold milk for breakfast, with a cold slice of pizza, from last nights dinner,

schula 5 years, 6 months ago

I like my milk with some cereal, usually wheaties or cheerios, occasionally some frosted shredded wheat. If I am going to have a glass of milk, it has to be with chocolate cake with chocolate icing.

GardenMomma 5 years, 6 months ago