Previous   Next

Are you more concerned about your personal safety during the holiday season?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on November 24, 2009

Browse the archives

“Yes, whenever there are more people about, I think more about my safety and personal belongings.”

“The amount of people driving does impend a certain doom, but otherwise in Lawrence I feel free anytime to be out and about.”

“Not in Lawrence. … This is a pretty safe town.”

“No. … I don’t really have anything for anybody to steal.”

Comments

Matt Warman 5 years, 7 months ago

Nice hat Alyson. You might look in the mirror once in a while.
No, I don't feel less safe during the Holidays. Except, well, maybe a little threatened by people with strange hats.

oldvet 5 years, 7 months ago

Kinda hard to carry that one concealed, autie! My 1911-A1 works very well...

Flap Doodle 5 years, 7 months ago

I've tied a sprig of holly to the helmet of my containment suit. That's as festive as I'm getting this year.

puddleglum 5 years, 7 months ago

I'm going down to the Jayhawk Pawn Gun Expo dec. 4th & 5th and get some good deals on handguns. They are a good way to protect me & my family. The staff down there are nice.

somedude20 5 years, 7 months ago

I'm going to get the swineflu so that people will fear and stay away from me ( get away or I will cough). I am going to start a business that makes bullets coated in the swineflu for extra killing power ( not only have you been shot, but you have a 93.7% chance of getting swineflu now).

Flap Doodle 5 years, 7 months ago

which

has

not

gone

unnoticed

gphawk89 5 years, 7 months ago

I'm more concerned about my personal safety ALL the time. My family's safety, actually. I don't understand how one can NOT be concerned. Nothing crazy like arsenals, bomb shelters, and chem warfare suits. but at least keeping a few days' worth of emergency food and water, locking the doors every night, being aware of surroundings, etc. Remington 870 - got one of those. All black, short barrel, magazine extension, Surefire light. Scary looking thing - but that's the whole idea.

yankeevet 5 years, 7 months ago

My friend GLOCK is near................so their is no fear..........during this time of year..........

remember_username 5 years, 7 months ago

There's alot to worry about this time of year. Consider Santa - now there's a stalker for you.

"He sees you when you're sleeping He knows when you're awake He knows if you've been bad or good"

That guy freaks me out!