Previous   Next

Are you headed home for the holidays?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on November 22, 2009

Browse the archives

“No, I’m staying here in Lawrence for Thanksgiving, headed back to Minneapolis for Christmas.”

“Yes, I am, me and my brother. … There’s going to be lots of food, and it will be nice to go back to the farm.”

“Yes, me and my boyfriend are headed back to Ottawa. That’s where my mom lives.”

“I am not headed home for Thanksgiving, but I am for Christmas.”

Comments

Kat Christian 5 years, 8 months ago

No family so I'll be all alone - so you all enjoy that turkey and pumpkin pie. I'll be thinking about you. Sure miss those next day turkey sandwiches for breakfast. No sense cooking a big dinner for one. I'm still thankful though for a lot in my life. Turkey dinner can't give you that. I do miss the family gathering, now that's just a memory.

vilduhellerblogspotcom 5 years, 8 months ago

no, will be spending the holidays with me love.

vilduhellerblogspotcom 5 years, 8 months ago

no, will be spending the holidays here in lawrence with me love.

Mary Darst 5 years, 8 months ago

What is an information technician? I know. the man with all the scoop....I have step-children that could use that as a job discription. If it's happening in this town..They will be the first ones to get the scoop. We'll be staying home...so I can get up on Friday and head up to Lawrence on Friday for the BB game and then to KC for the Muck Fazzou game.

Mary Darst 5 years, 8 months ago

TOB...now that is funny. If my Mom was still alive she would call and correct those two. Bad grammer NEVER got past her. I know that is hard to believe...knowing Autie and all.

tfing3705 5 years, 8 months ago

I know people who post messages on these forums are usually just "sounding off" for the sake of it. But Reticent_Irreverent really blew it when he called Miss Whiteford impolite and boorish. She is young -- I'll give her that. But she is also one of the most respectful people I've had the pleasure to meet in a long time.