Previous   Next

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on November 12, 2009

Browse the archives

“Yes, I have, about three weeks ago. I found a good sale.”

“Yes … September 12th, I happened to find a thing that I wanted for somebody on my list.”

“No, it’s way too early.”

“I’ve started looking, but I have not bought anything.”

Related story

Comments

Leslie Swearingen 5 years, 7 months ago

autie, good ideas. I an too poor to have chickens, but the wheelbarrow might come in handy when going to the library. prospector, don't you have that the wrong way around? :-)

acg 5 years, 7 months ago

I wait til the very last minute every year because I hate christmas and all of the crap that goes along with it. Plus if I wrap gifts and put them under the tree my darling children get into them when my back is turned. Greedy little monkeys. Christmas brings out the worst in people. All of that yuletide cheer is a lie, unless it's alcohol induced. Bell ringers are annoying. Crowded stores suck. I wish my fam would get on board with festivus, too. We could decorate the pole, air the grievances. It's a great idea.

Matt Warman 5 years, 7 months ago

T_O_B, ever the trouble maker. I like your style . Have not started yet. I do love Christmas though.

Leslie Swearingen 5 years, 7 months ago

prospector I was trying to decide if you want naughty people to be nice, or nice people to be naughty. My bad. Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker. Dean Martin The way things are going we may just sit on the floor and sing kumb bi ya for Christmas. Whatever!

denak 5 years, 7 months ago

Yes, my son's birthday and Christmas are 20 days apart so I've already shopped for him.

No one else in the family mainly because no one will give me a list.

Dena

sassypants 5 years, 7 months ago

Mines all done except for buying the wrapping paper and wrapping them. I buy all year long as my immediate family is getting bigger. What started out as 4 kids between me and the ole man has turned into 16 now. (kids, spouses and 7 grandkids). Plus I buy for our parents. Forget the rest, too many.