Previous   Next

Are you happy with the way your hair looks?

Asked at Hy-Vee, 4000 W. Sixth St. on November 2, 2009

Browse the archives

“In general, probably most days. , ”

“Yes, my daughter does it, and she owns a salon.”

“Yes, most days.”

“This is the hair God gave me. Anyone who doesn’t like it doesn’t have to look.”

Comments

Flap Doodle 4 years, 9 months ago

I'm slowly achieving the Yul Brynner look.

Christine Pennewell Davis 4 years, 9 months ago

Have not liked my hair since I was 16 , to many curls way to much frizz even had it straightend once did not even hold for a day. Would love just the curl but the frizz won't go away no matter what I try. Don't like the gray but I deal with it about once a year I try coloring it but does not cover all the gray so why bother.

Mary Darst 4 years, 9 months ago

Roe..That would make anyone feel better about anything they have. Poor dog. hahaha

Matt Warman 4 years, 9 months ago

My hair is fine, I just wish I had more of it on my head.

acg 4 years, 9 months ago

Yes actually right now I love it. Just had it colored and cut and it's looking pretty groovy. Thank the heaven's above for product, btw, everyone should have some.

jonas_opines 4 years, 9 months ago

I'm rather fond of my hair. I still have all of it, and it's nice and soft and does what I want it to do, without the use of anything extraneous or expensive shampoos.

It's okay, you can be jealous of my hair.

spiff 4 years, 9 months ago

NOOOO! They're all gonna laugh at you!

Mel Briscoe 4 years, 9 months ago

eh... i am now in my early 40s and am getting grays here and there and i hate it. gray hair looks okay on some people but its ugly on me. i'm too lazy to buy some miss clairol tho.

remember_username 4 years, 9 months ago

What? My hair doesn't look, my eyes do. Weird question.

sgtwolverine 4 years, 9 months ago

Jan Kozma wins. I'm so proud of my fellow Michigan native for giving such an outstanding answer.

As for me...I really don't care.

1029 4 years, 9 months ago

I suppose. Would be nice if I could figure out how to stop the insects from laying their eggs in it though. Nothing worse than waking up the morning after a hatching.

Leslie Swearingen 4 years, 9 months ago

Multi, great answer! Roe, that is a dog who is confident and secure with who he is. I admire a dog like that. I like my hair a lot. But, then I work at it.

Boosh 4 years, 9 months ago

I think I'll shave my head so the drapes matc.......nevermind

GardenMomma 4 years, 9 months ago

You go Jan! What an attitude! Love it.

tanaumaga 4 years, 9 months ago

“This is the hair God gave me. Anyone who doesn’t like it doesn’t have to look.”

— Jan Kozma, professor, Trenton, Mich If she's defending herself with her God , then i guess her real answer is no.

Pete_Schweti 4 years, 9 months ago

I don't know about her hair, but I love Jan's attitude.

You go, girl.

leedavid 4 years, 9 months ago

I'm bald soooooo....nope, not happy. I am a decided brown head with flesh tones on top. My few remaining hairs are gray naturally until one day I woke up and decided they would be brown, Just for Men shade light brown. LOL!

Leslie Swearingen 4 years, 9 months ago

I notice hair and 90% of the time when I see great hair it is on a KU student. More people should take more trouble. Some have dry hair, stringy, dirty hair, messy hair, dull color, or badly in need of a hair cut. Silk Drops is a great product for making your hair instantly shiny and it also is like medicine for your hair. As far as style you need to take into account your age and your face shape. I am 64 and look great with ash blonde hair in a pixie cut.