Previous   Next

How often do you use sunscreen?

Asked at Lawrence Outdoor Aquatic Center, 727 Ky. on May 30, 2009

Browse the archives

“Never because I want to tan.”

“98 percent of the time I’m outside because I don’t want to get skin cancer”

“Once I realize I’m getting burnt.”

“All the time so I won’t burn myself.”

Comments

RoeDapple 5 years, 6 months ago

Will my laptop screen give me a burn?

Leslie Swearingen 5 years, 6 months ago

I use it every time I go out. I also use a foundation on my face that has sunscreen. Since I have had cataract surgery on both eyes I am very aware of them and always wear sunglasses as your eyes are in as much danger from sun damage as your skin.

phenommenom 5 years, 6 months ago

More often now! I don't want to end up with a leather face! LOL

Music_Girl 5 years, 6 months ago

Funny how both the "good" answers (wear sunscreen often to avoid burns and cancer) came from young kids! Maybe the schools are teaching kids something these days...

Chris Ogle 5 years, 6 months ago

I always start the sunscreen after the first good burn... slow learner.

Deja Coffin 5 years, 6 months ago

It's funny because when it comes to my kids I cover them with sunscreen...even their hairline, ears, everything. But then when it comes to me, I'll just rub the excess sunscreen left on my hands into my arms and that's it. I really need to get better about sunscreen when it comes to myself, I am peeling now from a recent burn. So tacky!

bearded_gnome 5 years, 6 months ago

I too wondered about this as a OTS question!

c'mon LJWorld, why don't you open it up to us trusty comment posters.

why don't you open a blog for us to suggest good [nonlame] questions for OTS?

asked at Haskell Indian Nations university: "are you a native american?

... asked at Freestate Brewery: "do you prefer more of a hops flavor in your beer?"

asked at the Kansas Union: "how many beers does it take to put you under the table?"

asked at Zenn Zero: "Do you use your noodle?"

asked at the downtown post office: "do you want to stamp out illiteracy?"

asked at LMH: "How long do you expect to live?"

asked at the downtown pool: "swim or sunbathe? oggle or be oggled?"