Previous   Next

Do you have a regular workout routine?

Asked at Wayne & Larry’s Sports Bar & Grill, 933 Iowa on May 28, 2009

Browse the archives

“Yes. I try to walk every morning.”

“Sometimes … usually five days a week, cardio and weights.”

“Yes, it’s up and down ladders at work, eight hours a day.”

“I do gymnastics and dance.”

Comments

M. Lindeman 6 years, 1 month ago

Is walking to the frig for another adult beverage count as working out?

zettapixel 6 years, 1 month ago

Racquetball at least 3 times a week... weights 3 times a week.

sally87 6 years, 1 month ago

Irregular tennis and gym participation. I do however walk or jog daily.

cabella 6 years, 1 month ago

I walk my preschooler daughter to the bar everyday. She walks me back home.

Leslie Swearingen 6 years, 1 month ago

I don't have a routine, but then I don't have a plan. However, if I manage to get one of those monster weapons Roe brags about I will have to increase my arm strength a bit. I never did get the bit about "squeezing the trigger between heartbeats. I mean, how do you know when they is? Anyone remember westerns where our young hero had to teach a girl how to shoot to fend off the marauding Indians (they used that word back then) and he would wrap his arms around her and say tenderly, "now you squeeze, you do not pull, you squeeze the trigger nice and slow and calm." Oh, man.

passionatelibra 6 years, 1 month ago

I did have a routine but I've grown very bored with it. I am trying to change things up now.

Flap Doodle 6 years, 1 month ago

I spend an hour a day knapping flint arrowheads to prepare for the impending zombie riots.

gogoplata 6 years, 1 month ago

I drive trucks break arms and arm wrestle.

sassypants 6 years, 1 month ago

I also have a regular routine, but having trouble keeping up with that routine. Passionatelibra I sent you a message. Hang in there.

RoeDapple 6 years, 1 month ago

I regularly beat my head against my keyboard when reading ML's posts........

;-)

maxcrabb 6 years, 1 month ago

I start off early in the morning by reading the comments on ljworld.com. After finding a ludicrous comment (not very hard) I spend about 10 minutes planning a response, start typing, sigh, press CTRL+A, sigh, press delete.

Repeat as often as necessary.