Previous   Next

Will you fill out an NCAA Tournament bracket?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on March 16, 2009

Browse the archives

“As many as I possibly can.”

“No, not this year.”

“No, but I plan on working for people who are filling out brackets and watching it at home.”

“Yeah, I was going to do the one on ESPN.com.”

Comments

mom_of_three 6 years, 1 month ago

I fill out brackets every year, and usually do very well. One year, in 2005, I had every first round winner correcct but one. And the one I had wrong was the JAYHAWKS....

grammaddy 6 years, 1 month ago

Save the bible crap for your church,I have better fantasy to read. This heathen will definitely be filling out a bracket. For fun, not for money. We do it every year. It's a mandate in the Jayhawk Basketball Fan Handbook. 2nd Grammaddy 6;5-10

Fred Vance 6 years, 1 month ago

This is the best time of the year... March Madness.. Let the games begin and go HAWKS!!!

deskboy04 6 years, 1 month ago

I never fill out a bracket. Isn't is against the law to gamble?

OldEnuf2BYurDad 6 years, 1 month ago

R.I. - Was that a joke or do you actually think that passage of scripture applies to the issue of basketball brackets?

Linda Aikins 6 years, 1 month ago

I've already done two and plan to do eight more! Each one has a different theme: from my head, from my heart, alphabetically by town, reverse alphabetically by town, alphabetically by mascot, reverse alphabetically by mascot, one totally by lower seeding, one totally by higher seeding, then two more just random. And no money will exchange hands, darnit....

Flap Doodle 6 years, 1 month ago

It's pancakes vs biscuits & gravy on my bracket.

mom_of_three 6 years, 1 month ago

deskboy - filling out a bracket does not necessarily mean money is involved.

shadowbox66044 6 years, 1 month ago

Yes, however i don't think it's all going to be NO.1 seeds in the final four this year.

HermioneElliott 6 years, 1 month ago

It's not nice to make fun of other peoples faith. Whenever the subject is brought up you react like Dracula splashed with holy water. Every year I tell myself I am going to be so knowledgeable about this and every year a team comes up that I never heard of before. What do I know about North Dakota State? Bumpkis. But I will look it up. KU will beat them, I just want to be able to make meaningful comments during the game.

sgtwolverine 6 years, 1 month ago

Woooooooooooooo Michigan's in the tournament for the first time in a decade! I don't even care if they beat Clemson (though that would make it all even more amazing); I'm just excited to see Michigan basketball returning to relevance. Take that, scandal-maker Chris Webber.

Anyway ... yes, I'll be filling out two brackets.

Woooooooooooooo!

Drew_Carey 6 years, 1 month ago

500 pts to RETICENT_IRREVERENT for getting under their skins. 500 pts to webmocker for making some of my pain go away this morning.

Hey prospector, have a Buzz, on me.

labmonkey 6 years, 1 month ago

TOB- How true...although gram is too ignorant to know sarcasm.

What the hell is Anna doing in Lawrence? Scouting for the enemy?

I think Hannah may need to call that gambling hotline.

somedude20 6 years, 1 month ago

I can not believe that RMU (Robert Morris U) made it in. I believe the last time they were in the dance was 92'.

Go go Bobby Mo!!

HermioneElliott 6 years, 1 month ago

Who thinks that ETSU can beat Oklahoma St. or that Binghamton can take Duke? I was watching Pirates of the Caribbean as I was looking up info on ETSU and found out their mascot is a buccaneer. Coincidence?

gsxr600 6 years, 1 month ago

OSU will upset Pitt. You heard it here first.