Previous   Next

Do you plan on attending any big fireworks displays?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on June 30, 2009

Browse the archives

“I will be going to a friend’s house; they’re putting on a show at a private lake.”

“Yes. At home in California there’s a town called Fillmore and the big firework display is to sit upon the hillside and watch the town blow up.”

“No, I plan on going to my daughter’s for her birthday.”

“No, I’m moving.”

Comments

Chris Ogle 5 years, 5 months ago

Do you plan on attending any big fireworks displays?

Not unless my ex-wife decides to come over.....

trinity 5 years, 5 months ago

ok, will someone please fill me in on what a "luthier" is? yes i am too lazy to look it up myself. :)

lol blue, same here-i'll be attending one at my house-and watching some of the crazy folk that live a few blocks away blow stuff sky high! they really put on a great impromptu show!

schula 5 years, 5 months ago

I will be working the Kid Rock/Lynyrd Skynyrd concert at Sandstone on the 4th. There should be a big fireworks display when the concert is over.

grammaddy 5 years, 5 months ago

Just going to sit on my porch and watch the neighborhood sky. It's usually a pretty good show.

Christine Pennewell Davis 5 years, 5 months ago

yep my own out at lonestar just like normal thanks to the city.

Linda Aikins 5 years, 5 months ago

alm77 5 years, 5 months ago

Back to the river!! After the Royals game, of course.

dajudge 5 years, 5 months ago

A Luthier is a fallen away Lutheran, similar to a recovering Catholic.

BMI 5 years, 5 months ago

schula 5 years, 5 months ago

Autie -- sounds good! How long will it take me to drive down for dinner with you?

BMI 5 years, 5 months ago

Gootsie (Anonymous) says…

Big fireworks in my hometown with granddaughter and son and DIL. Since I was small, for 4th of July the firement have always shot one off about every five minutes, we all ooh and aah and honk, then wait for the big finale at the end. Love it!! There will be turtle races, money hill (sand full of coins), duck races, neighborhood parade. And lots of time with family! -- RoeDapple (Anonymous) says…

Daughter In Law? -- Please note. My earlier comment asking "Isn't Gootsie the one who has an STD?" (which someone suggested removal and it was) was in reference to her own previous comment using the very same STD. That is how she refers to her step daughter. I was tying the DIL with the STD, not making a rude comment. Gootsie has a history of abbreviating her family. I would not insult Gootsie, I was just replaying her own comment. Here is the link to the LJW search for the many comment also using her same STD comment. I suggest who ever suggested removal needs to learn their LJW comment history.

RoeDapple 5 years, 5 months ago

BMI' I think your STD post was pulled before I posted..... This was all going way over my head until I pulled up the previous posts. Nobody here upset......

;-)