Previous   Next

Are you going to the Sidewalk Sale on Thursday?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on July 15, 2009

Browse the archives

“Would love to, but we’re not going to be here. We’re just here for the afternoon.”

“Yes, I’ll be here. You get the best deals of the year.”

“Yes sir, my dad has a lemonade stand. I’m going to be working for him.”

“Yes we will, but we’re getting an early start today.”

Comments

Flap Doodle 5 years, 5 months ago

Sidewalks = trade routes. Wear a protective mask.

Chris Ogle 5 years, 5 months ago

Who is paying for the Downtown Sidewalks???? That is what I thought.... No thanks, I'll walk in the grass.

sunflower_sue 5 years, 5 months ago

Note to self to stay away from RI's house this week.

I'd actually love to get some sidewalk on sale. We have none out in my neck of the woods, and I'd love to do some cycling/walking on something other than a road with cars wizzing by at 1000 miles per hour. But even on sale, I don't think I'll be able to afford it.

BTW, who is puddleglum? MD accused me of being this alter ego and before I decide yes or no, I have to know if they were witty or glum like the name.

Prospector, you should convince FS to at least put their T-shirts on sale!

Stat_Guys 5 years, 5 months ago

New longer list has been posted. Thanks for playing along. We've got more names just not enough Stout. http://www2.ljworld.com/weblogs/you-a...

Stat_Guys 5 years, 5 months ago

Ronda has seen fit to help us out, thanks. Beer Run after work tonight.

jonas_opines 5 years, 5 months ago

While certainly large, can these sunglasses truly classify as "insectoid?" Maybe futuristic robot-bugs, but. . . . .

sunflower_sue 5 years, 5 months ago

MD, I had a good chuckle as well. I had no idea that I hadn't posted since April. If I ever need a PI, I'll know who to call! Keep trying, though...wasn't me. I'll take that Oscar, anyway. As long as it's made of dark chocolate!

Leslie Swearingen 5 years, 5 months ago

autie I have a pair of sunglasses like that and I love them. Mine also have a cute design on the frame. Do you remember when those tiny round granny sunglasses were all the rage?

Leslie Swearingen 5 years, 5 months ago

Stat_Guys Well, I give up totally. Now after reading you I feel totally depressed. You have managed to pretty much ruin my day. Thanks, much.