Previous   Next

What will be the score of the KU-K-State men’s basketball game?

Asked at Royal Crest Lanes on January 13, 2009

Browse the archives

“63-58, KU.”

“85-72, KU.”

“I think it will be 36 to 32, KU.”

“I’m gonna go 56 to 28, KU.”

Comments

Flap Doodle 5 years, 11 months ago

Before it starts, the score will be 0 - 0.

whatatown 5 years, 11 months ago

What is up with the bowling alley? Don't the LJ World employees have anywhere else to hang out?

BuffyloGal 5 years, 11 months ago

What is up with being home schooled at the bowling alley? No doubt a math lesson.

Topside 5 years, 11 months ago

LOL Way to put on a positive face for Home schoolers. 36-32?1- He knows this is Basketball and NOT a Football game right?2- 36-32 would make it the lowest scoring Bball game in a long time. Maybe he was thinking of hopping in his Delorian and going back to 1955 to watch a game.I'll cut him some slack and assume he meant the half-time score. That poor, poor kid.

notajayhawk 5 years, 11 months ago

I predict one will win and one will lose.

Kevin Sontag 5 years, 11 months ago

If KU played a team of Mike Ditkas, what would the final score be?

woodenfleaeater 5 years, 11 months ago

Good point TOB.Why ask these people who's going to win? Isn't it in God's hands who wins? These players don't play the game or decide the outcome, God does.

preebo 5 years, 11 months ago

"A lot more" to "a Little less."-CU Alum by the way (doesn't matter, but in the interest of full disclosure).

Kevin Sontag 5 years, 11 months ago

Ah, that is a trick question, TOB. You see, Ditka IS God.

notajayhawk 5 years, 11 months ago

thetagger (Anonymous) says… "If KU played a team of Mike Ditkas, what would the final score be?"Regular Ditkas or mini-Ditkas? (Basketball is not a game for the minis.)

shockchalk 5 years, 11 months ago

Ku will win by 8 points. The score will be 81-73. Any player who thanks God for the talent, impact, or difference He has made in their lives will be ridiculed by the tolerant, progressive, understanding liberals that are waiting to attack.

Deja Coffin 5 years, 11 months ago

I don't know what the final score will be but I know that if K-State leads for any second of the game my husband and father-in-law will swear the games over and we've lost it. Even if it's within the first minute of the game.

Tony Kisner 5 years, 11 months ago

36-32? I think little Jack Freeman is longing for the Ted Owens/Jack Hartman days.

Kevin Sontag 5 years, 11 months ago

Mini-Ditkas 127, Jayhawks 0. Ditka's defense is like a wall. You can't go through it!

jengaman 5 years, 11 months ago

Depends. Are Cole and the Morris twins going to show up for the game today?

TheOriginalCA 5 years, 11 months ago

52-21... wait, that was the football score

notajayhawk 5 years, 11 months ago

logicsound04 (Anonymous) says… "I don't know…the mini-Ditkas might be small, but they can jump 20x as high."Darn, I forgot about that. How about mini-Ditkas wearing 100-pound ankle weights? Playing with one hand? Blindfolded?

notajayhawk 5 years, 11 months ago

"...the mini-Ditkas are too good to commit a foul, which is the only way I know of to score a lone point..."And how long have you been watching college b-ball, logic? Since when is it necessary to actually commit a foul for the referees to call one? ;)