Previous   Next

Is there any clutter in your life?

Asked at Speedway Shell, 1733 Mass. on January 1, 2009

Browse the archives

“No. Life is good.”

“Not so much, simply because I have a wife who takes care of the business.”

“Just in my bedroom, my clothes and my paperwork.”

“Yes, there is, mostly financial.”

Comments

reanne 6 years, 1 month ago

Just some unnecessary credit card debt. We plan on getting all of that cleaned up in 2009. ;)

Flap Doodle 6 years, 1 month ago

I need to organize the liquor and ammo shelves.

Leslie Swearingen 6 years, 1 month ago

OMG, why do I feel like I am the only grown up in a room of unruly children? I have no clutter. I go around my apartment and clean out shelves and drawers and closets once a week. My important papers are filed away in chronological order. If, on the other hand, you speak of mind clutter, that is a different matter. I admit with no shame at all that I am seeing a therapist at Bert Nash. I will never understand why anyone would hunt. Why someone would not keep their home orderly and neat. Why people think exercise is so great when Madonna is so trashy. Why people like rap. Why the Republican party imploded, though they did manage to provide a lot of laughs last year.

littlegrace 6 years, 1 month ago

No clutter here. If my ship comes in I want to be able to pack quickly to meet it.

tangential_reasoners_anonymous 6 years, 1 month ago

Pssst... Cleo...Are we not "spirits in the material world?"It's ALL clutter.

sunflower_sue 6 years, 1 month ago

Life would be so very very dull without some clutter. In fact, it wouldn't be much of a life w/out clutter. Then, I might need to go see a therapist.

Leslie Swearingen 6 years, 1 month ago

tangential_reasoners_anonymous , yes we are, but as long as my spirit resides in a physical body, one with a nicely rounded bottom, I prefer it to reside in a neat, clean, ordered home.The_Original_Bob , Okay, I'll bite, just who the hell is Lulu?

labmonkey 6 years, 1 month ago

Sue-The Rapist for $200 Trabeck. (I cannot see the word therapist without thinking of that).

tangential_reasoners_anonymous 6 years, 1 month ago

Have a bad counseling experience which placed you in jeopardy, labmonkey?,;-)

Deja Coffin 6 years, 1 month ago

I have a lot of clutter because we currently live in a small house. That and I keep adding to my craft supplies which leads me to keep buying more totes and containers. So really my house is only cluttered with storage containers made to reduce clutter. Hmmmmm. I wish I was Cleo's therapist, definite job security with that one.