Previous   Next

What are your personal goals for 2010?

Asked at Checkers Food Store, 23rd and Louisiana streets on December 27, 2009

Browse the archives

“Lose weight and learn how to play the bass.”

“Just survive.”

“Financial stability.”

“Get out of debt and make more money.”

Comments

Tom Shewmon 4 years, 3 months ago

"Continue to enjoy how miserable many conservatives and virtually all racists are right now because of who is in the White House." -bea

You've got about three years, so make the best of it and last but not least...........enjoy!

(You should have added to conservatives and racists: moderates, especially moderates, who feel they were sold the ultimate 'bill of goods')

Mel Briscoe 4 years, 3 months ago

my main #1 goal is to write more. whether its articles for a magazine, blogs, poetry or finishing that nanowrimo book, i must write much more in 2010 than i did this year.

Marion Lynn 4 years, 3 months ago

Abandon politics.

You can't change it.

Survive.

Profit.

There are legal ways.

looza 4 years, 3 months ago

Smoke more hooch.........eat lotsa potato chips.........smoke more hooch..........eat lotsa potato chips.........smoke more hooch.

beatrice 4 years, 3 months ago

And to finally learn how to correctly spell the word "hypocrite."

KansasPerson 4 years, 3 months ago

Learn how to make a better biscuit.

Oh, and take up stripping!

schula 4 years, 3 months ago

Congrats to abcd -- what an amazing feat.

My goal for 2010 --- eat better and exercise and maybe I will lose some weight along the way.

Mary Darst 4 years, 3 months ago

I've been thinking abou it...don't know yet. Bob Dylan's lyirics sound good to me.

jfmrn 4 years, 3 months ago

To survive the current administration ! They act like a bunch of spoiled brats each trying to have their own way.We need to start over with a brand new bunch and then get rid of them at the first sign of corruption. Happy New Year everybody !

Outsidelookingin 4 years, 3 months ago

Go to the ELB and meet AnnaUndercover! :)

jumpin_catfish 4 years, 3 months ago

Help see that the demorats lose their strangle hold on America.

Raymond Munoz 4 years, 3 months ago

Well I lost 65 pounds in 2009... my goal at the beginning of the year was to lose weight. So now for 2010, my goal is to get my personal trainer certification and help other overweight / obese people lose weight. I figure that I've walked a mile or two in their shoes... I know what it's like to be huffing and puffing after just walking up a flight of stairs. I want to show them that it IS possible to make a lifestyle change and live a happy, healthy life without totally depriving yourself. Here's to 2010!

Jacob123 4 years, 3 months ago

My goals invovle not reading Irish's blogs.

RoeDapple 4 years, 3 months ago

Lern to tipe with mor than too fingrs. haev the first anule cuzins re-onion. git al heeled up frum bak sugary. fil my too dere tags in janyooairy. stop reepeeting miself. lern too tipe with mor than too fingrs. mete cuzin autie. at the frist anule cuzins re-onion. an to stop reepeeting miself..

Donnuts 4 years, 3 months ago

NOT GET wrapped around other people's politics.... sure wish I could get away from my stalkers.

Irish- I will read your blogs if you really want me to.

spacehog 4 years, 3 months ago

RI, you're the best. Simple and true. I love everyone. Must be the Demerol.

spacehog 4 years, 3 months ago

Well, not employment, only because I feel that work is prostitution. Maybe I'll quit huffing glue and paint. I'm starting to have memory problems. I called Ask A Nurse and they told me amphetimines might help. Lately, I've been forgetting my name. I think someone stole my identity. By the way: "When you know as well as me You'd rather see me paralyzed Why don't you just come out once And scream it." -Bob Dylan, "Positively 4th Street"

notajayhawk 4 years, 3 months ago

To campaign for the defeat of any legislator who voted for the so-called healthcare 'reform' monstrosity.

Jacob123 4 years, 3 months ago

To not be disappeareded agian but that is out of my hands.

Multidisciplinary 4 years, 3 months ago

To bait Tom into being disappearededed.

just kidding Tom! 8O)

Tom Shewmon 4 years, 3 months ago

Increase my number of posts on LJW On-Line, an award-winning open discussion forum, based in Lawrence Kansas, often referred to as "The Little Blue Island".

autie 4 years, 3 months ago

I believe all that loving and fishing....and hunting, along with beer, scotch, good barbeque...that all goes without saying. That stuff is more of the natural mandate of life.

Leslie Swearingen 4 years, 3 months ago

Learn Spanish Update my web building skills Write a blog that someone will actually read Own my emotions Express my faith and my ideas Deal with the reality that some my not like my faith and my ideas Do not reply in kind Buy the Twilight set and the movies

tirednhungry1 4 years, 3 months ago

Eat better, lose weight, finish getting out of debt, keep my job, not let other people's ridiculous politics make me crazy, get married, have kids, live a long and happy life. Ah, who am I kidding? None of that will ever happen.

autie 4 years, 3 months ago

To stay away from an advice that comes in the form of a Bob Dylan lyric. To never shop at Yellow House. And never answer the phone when my cuzin calls.

jonas_opines 4 years, 3 months ago

Graduating and moving. It's time to be done with Kansas for a bit, and try somewhere new.

Donnuts 4 years, 3 months ago

Stay fit, bike a lot, run a lot, swim a lot, do yoga, paint more, write more. Get married, maybe (this up coming year). Play guitar and saxophone more.