Previous   Next

Is this “the most wonderful time of the year”?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on December 25, 2009

Browse the archives

“Absolutely, just look around … people shopping and wanting to have happy times with their family.”

“Of course it is because family and friends are the most important part of life, and that’s what we’re celebrating.”

“Oh, yes because you have the Christmas decorations, the spirit of it … and it’s warmer than Montreal.”

“It can be, as long as you don’t let the usual stresses get to you.”

Comments

BrianR 4 years, 11 months ago

That's what Andy Williams says so it must be true.

John Hamm 4 years, 11 months ago

Not only "no" but "HE77 NO!" Gimme summer. Long days, cool nights, shorts, sandals, convertible tops down.

appleaday 4 years, 11 months ago

And, Autie; it looks like they've already shoveled all the snow downtown. And the sun is shining!

Bill Lee 4 years, 11 months ago

They asked the respondents this morning, and there's no snow in the photos. What block of Massachusetts is that?

Boosh 4 years, 11 months ago

LMAO @ Multi's not so veiled innuendo. :)

Boosh 4 years, 11 months ago

Not much Autie not much. I'm kinda glad my vehicle is so old I don't mind using a tire iron to pry open the doors :) Merry Christmas to all.

onceinawhile 4 years, 11 months ago

Hmm, for some reason, I don't think these questions were asked on Dec. 25...

Leslie Swearingen 4 years, 11 months ago

It is a wonderful day. For Catholic Christians it is the birthday of Jesus. Other Christians don't get your dander up, I am just speaking for me. Since I don't know I am going to assume Jesus would like chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and Cool Whip. None of which had been around in his day and age but, hey, it's all good.

Kathy Getto 4 years, 11 months ago

Of course! All the kids and grandkids together in the Rockies!! I can ask for nothing better.

Leslie Swearingen 4 years, 11 months ago

This is one of the wonderful times of the year, not the most wonderful. I always imagine Mary in labor and giving birth and while I would like to think she was spared the pain, I know she wasn't because her son had to experience a great deal of pain as a human. He did this so that we might know that Jesus truly understands us when we have troubles because he has gone though the worst. One of the questions asked in our class was, what did Mary know and when did she know it? This is a wonderful time for me, the family, and Deion our blessed cat.

H_Lecter 4 years, 11 months ago

Of course it is...the world becomes a giant meat freezer and there's enough snow to hide the bodies.