Previous   Next

How will the Kansas City Chiefs do this year?

Asked at Wayne & Larry’s Sports Bar & Grill, 933 Iowa on August 14, 2009

Browse the archives

“I’ve been watching the Chiefs for a while. They won two games last year, they’ll double that.”

“I think they’ll do better than they have in the past.”

“They’re going to win five games.”

“I’m a Broncos fan, so hopefully they will do worse than the Broncos.”

Comments

jonas_opines 5 years, 2 months ago

That looks like an after-bar post.

For the Chiefs, I haven't followed, but from what I hear it would be hard to do worse.

grammaddy 5 years, 2 months ago

Same as they've always done. PITIFUL!! I don't see how anyone remains a Chiefs fan. When was the lasttime they had a decent season. K.C. needs to dump them and get a basketball team back. The Sprint Center needs a permanent tenant!!

Christine Pennewell Davis 5 years, 2 months ago

A true fan sticks with their team good and bad. Not sure how they will do, got rid of Tony, I sad but have hope it will be a better season.

Leslie Swearingen 5 years, 2 months ago

Multi, I thought that the greys had swooped down and scooped up every tuna in the ocean to save them from extinction so we can't have sushi any more. What is it they are claiming is tuna? Do you know what this is: clop clop clop clopclopclopclop clop clop clop? Amish drive by shooting. ROTFL The Chiefs will not win one game this season.

beatrice 5 years, 2 months ago

Not as well as my beloved Steelers!

Christine Pennewell Davis 5 years, 2 months ago

Your right irish they will not win one game they will win more than one game:)

somedude20 5 years, 2 months ago

Q: What is the difference between The Chiefs and a dollar bill? A: A dollar is good for four quarters Q: Where should you go when you have a tornado warring? A: Arrowhead Stadium as there is never a touchdown there

Go Steelers!!!! Sixburgh going on seven

eastside46 5 years, 2 months ago

Raiders fan here. Who cares about the Chiefs. But we will have to hear all year what a young team they are. So when they don't win that will be why.

stuckinthemiddle 5 years, 2 months ago

my son was a Raiders fan when he was seven...

when he was seven...

riverdrifter 5 years, 2 months ago

I renewed our family tickets this year (39th year!) and promptly farmed them out to a corporate account at face value. With Carl Peterson and Herm Edwards gone improvement is on the way -just not much this year. They'll win 5-6 games, I'd guess. I sure do miss the Chiefs tailgate. A lot of good times in lot B parking. Then game time would come around and we'd ruin it all by going in to Airhead stadium.

jaywalker 5 years, 2 months ago

Could be another long season. Brutal schedule. Anything more than 4 wins would be a positive. Never should have got rid of Marty, haven't been worth much since.

labmonkey 5 years, 2 months ago

I think they will win 5 games this year. I question the pickup and long-term signing of Cassell....they had their man in Thigpin. I will still follow and watch every game that I can though.

Jersey_Girl 5 years, 2 months ago

ROTFLMAO!!! They only won two games last year? Surely, they have to go up from there! They are so pathetic. I'm with you, Lara - if God isn't a Bronco fan, then why are sunsets orange and blue?