Previous   Next

The Kansas City Chiefs traded Tony Gonzalez; Is that a bad thing or a good thing?

Asked at Wayne & Larry’s Sports Bar, 933 Iowa on April 25, 2009

Browse the archives

“Bad thing for the Chiefs, good thing for Tony because he isn’t going to get a Super Bowl ring with the Chiefs.”

“I think it’s a bad thing for the Chiefs, but I think it’s a good thing for Tony Gonzalez because he might have a chance to win a Super Bowl.”

“I think it’s a bad thing because he was one of their stronger players … and he’s really hot.”

“Well, maybe a good thing for him, but a bad thing for the Chiefs because they need to win some games, so they probably should have kept him.”

Comments

BigPrune 4 years, 11 months ago

Len Dawson certainly is NOT a people person. He's more like a jerk.

As for Tony Gonzalez, me thinks it's a bad thing for the Chiefs.

autie 4 years, 11 months ago

“Len Dawson is gonna die someday and Gonzalez would have been a good replacement for him” Lab

I think Lenny should pad up. He was the greatest QB of all time...

jumpin_catfish 4 years, 11 months ago

When comes to the kc chiefs it's a I don't care thing. Tony should have got out a long time ago.

The_Original_Bob 4 years, 11 months ago

It was a good thing for all parties involved.

"Len Dawson is gonna die someday and Gonzalez would have been a good replacement for him" Lab

Tony G. has no interest in KC. Dude doesn't even live here full time. I see his post-playing career in Hollywood as a D list actor.

prospector 4 years, 11 months ago

For who? Was it torture? Did Celine Deon have a voice in it?

Ben?

Andini?

labmonkey 4 years, 11 months ago

He should have stayed. If he finished his career in KC and decided to move to KC, he would have been a God in KC forever... Len Dawson is gonna die someday and Gonzalez would have been a good replacement for him.

Donnuts 4 years, 11 months ago

"Idn't football a wonnerful wonnerful experience?" asked Tigger.