Previous   Next

What is your favorite ice cream cone?

Asked at Ben and Jerry’s, 818 Mass. on April 22, 2009

Browse the archives

“Triple Caramel on a waffle cone.”

“Coconut Seven Layer Bar on a waffle cone.”

“Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough on a waffle cone.”

“Chocolate on a sugar cone.”

Comments

ohjayhawk 5 years, 8 months ago

I like several kinds of ice cream, but whatever I end up getting has to be on a waffle cone!

schula 5 years, 8 months ago

Anything chocolate! Really, my all time favorite is Blue Bunny Super Fudge Brownie

trinity 5 years, 8 months ago

ol' terry looks rather defiant and challenging about his fave; "chocolate chip cookie dough on a waffle cone", wanna make something of it???? (last words mine!)

me, my fave would be chocolate dipped in chocolate, the dq way! :)

Mary Darst 5 years, 8 months ago

cappacino chocolate chunk on a sugar cone (I know i spelled that wrong, but you get it.)

jaywalker 5 years, 8 months ago

Chocolate hazelnut gelato in a huge waffle cone, Florence, Italy, in the piazza next to the Uffizi Gallery. Little specific, I know, but I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!

trinity 5 years, 8 months ago

phish phood rocks my world. i phreakin' love it.

sgtwolverine 5 years, 8 months ago

My favorite cone is a waffle cone. But I, like R_I, prefer a dish. Preferably a gold-plated dish resting upon the weary backs of the proletariat.

sunflower_sue 5 years, 8 months ago

Dish...but I'll waffle. Chunky Monkey, baby! (Or anything with chocolate and peanut butter...)

trinity 5 years, 8 months ago

well, i revel in ice cream. does that make ya feel any better? :)

Leslie Swearingen 5 years, 8 months ago

Coffee ice cream with espresso bean fudge chunks (made with Fair Trade Certified™ coffee)

Leslie Swearingen 5 years, 8 months ago

Get a Google toolbar with spellcheck, it will check everything you type.

passionatelibra 5 years, 8 months ago

Rocky road in a waffle bowl. Sadly, I will probably never have it again.

Leslie Swearingen 5 years, 8 months ago

Spell check only knows the words that have been programmed into it. When it doesn't know the word you are using, if you are sure you are right, just click add and put it in the program. passionatelibra as a fellow Libra, may I ask why? In the Ozark hills the only ice cream available was what we made ourselves. We would pick berries or fruit from the trees to add to it. It made it a very special summer treat.

passionatelibra 5 years, 8 months ago

Irish - Because the weight is finally coming off and I have no self control when it comes to Rocky Road. The waffle bowl I could really care less. The rocky road? I could it straight out of the container :o)

Multi - Now I'm thinking I may have a minty something tonight Ha!

passionatelibra 5 years, 8 months ago

oops I meant, I could EAT it straight out of the container LOL

Man I could use some now :o)

Music_Girl 5 years, 8 months ago

mint chocolate chip on a waffle cone...mmmm....

Jersey_Girl 5 years, 8 months ago

Chocolate Fudge Brownie or coffee in a waffle cone. In the summer, I like Key Lime Pie. Yum!

ohjayhawk 5 years, 8 months ago

Why do I have this overwhelming urge to go home and watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail all of a sudden?

liquideve 5 years, 8 months ago

soy delicious baby- any flavor, any time.

no cow tit!

passionatelibra 5 years, 8 months ago

I heard that soy deliscious was pretty tasty. Especially the chocolate. Is it expensive?

I've started loving the skinny cow ice cream sandwiches. Those are pretty good. Especially the mint chocolate cookie ones.

We want a shrubbery!

...you must find... another shrubbery!

Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.

passionatelibra 5 years, 8 months ago

Ooops. I can't spell delish... dilish... dellish... tastes good!

beatrice 5 years, 8 months ago

Cherry Guevara, hold the cone.

"The revolutionary struggle of the cherries was squashed as they were trapped between two layers of chocolate," reads the lablel. "May their memory live on in your mouth."

Leslie Swearingen 5 years, 8 months ago

passionatelibra Soy ice cream is good, the flavors come though more strongly than with regular ice cream. It costs about the same as a pint of Ben and Jerry's. Edwards Key Lime Pie is the best, all their frozen pies are, made from prime ingredients. I first had it in Key West, Florida and thought it was named for there. I would never cook it from scratch, dealing with those little key limes are almost as bad as dealing with kumquats.

Deja Coffin 5 years, 7 months ago

Mint Chocolate Chip or any Coffee flavored ice cream in a waffle cone works for me but if we're talking cold treats in general......it's gotta be a shaved ice from Tad's!!!

So tell me.....What is your favorite Shaved Ice Flavor?

Banana or Cotton Candy for me!!