Previous   Next

What are you going to be for Halloween?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on October 31, 2008

Browse the archives

“I am going to be a wizard, and I’m going to the Halloweenie Roast in Kansas City. There are a couple of bands playing there, so it should be a good time.”

“I’m going to be a biker chick. I’m a house mother at a fraternity here, so I thought it would be fun to dress up for their party. The freshmen have been decorating the house all week.”

“A pirate. I’m going to the costume party at Abe & Jake’s, and then to a house party after that.”

“A Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. I’m going to a party that I’ve been promoting in the Power & Light District in Kansas City.”

Related story

Comments

jumpin_catfish 5 years, 9 months ago

I'm going to be what I was last year, a huge pain the a$$!

ilovetheoffice09 5 years, 9 months ago

Sally Jesse Raphael. She's been out of the picture way to long.

geniusmannumber1 5 years, 9 months ago

And conservativepunker will be the one in blackface. Shockingly enough.

acg 5 years, 9 months ago

Well if things continue on their current path, for Halloween I'm going to be in labor. I hope not. I don't want to ruin the night for my other kids. Hope this little dude waits until tomorrow. Even though it would've made my Aunt Hazel so proud for me to have this baby on Halloween, especially if he was born with a caul.

beatrice 5 years, 9 months ago

I'm going to be handing out candy.

jhawks1234 5 years, 9 months ago

did anyone notice the girl going as a dallas cowboys cheerleader is a freshman yet promoting a party at the p&l...shouldn't she be 21 to be in the p&l?

trinity 5 years, 9 months ago

ooooooo tob can i be your big ass jam?? oh dang-i bet this one gets pulled!!!! :-/

Deja Coffin 5 years, 9 months ago

I'm going to be the proud mother of a female Dracula and a lovebug complete with her own tutu!

classclown 5 years, 9 months ago

Obama. I'm going to spend the evening going around and stopping kids and imposing a candy tax. I'll take half their candy in taxes and distribute it to others that were to lazy to go trick or treating while keeping a good portion of it for myself.

bearded_gnome 5 years, 9 months ago

neighbor.trying, at least!hey congratulations ACG! so, that little one will be dressed up for halloween, as a little goblin!I can't believe it, nobody's going as: a forclosed mortgage; ralph nader; rev. Wright; or captain Kidd.

bombshell 5 years, 9 months ago

spiced up & pimped out version of Dr. Suess's Thing 1 and Thing 2 - we'll be running around Mass St. so throw me some candy if you see me

pissedinlawrence 5 years, 9 months ago

I'm going as a CNA who wipes poopy butts, puts cream all over the groin area and just deal with nut jobs all night.Oh and be a Nurse's B****

BeeBee3 5 years, 9 months ago

I'm going as an oil derek and shouting 'drill baby drill!" No- but seriously I am going as Sarah Palin and shouting "Vote for me in 2012!"- while carrying a hockey stick and a map of Alaska pinpointing the tiny town of Wasilla of which I was Mayor- and the close proximity to RUSSIA! (Hello? Foreign Policy experience!)

labmonkey 5 years, 9 months ago

I am going as Rocky Balboa and my wife as Sarah Palin.

bombshell 5 years, 9 months ago

maybe she got held back.... or maybe she didn't go to school her first two years after high school

jonas 5 years, 9 months ago

There was a set of six people on campus all dressed as various Tetris pieces! They'd go about 20 feet, stop, and put themselves together to make the 4 row, then move another 20 feet, and do it again. Priceless.

jonas_opines 5 years, 9 months ago

Aizen Sousuke from Bleach (anime), but I am already, not "going to be." Sitting in my office in my costume at school.

Satirical 5 years, 9 months ago

I am going to take candy away from the kids who have the most and give it to the lazy ones who chose to stay home.I am going as Barack Obama.

fabian_zimbabwe 5 years, 9 months ago

The Man with the Yellow Hat, and my little guy is going to be Curious George.

classclown 5 years, 9 months ago

Or I could be George Bush and wage a war for candy on the kids so I can take their candy and give it to my friends in order for them to be able to enrich their own candy holdings.

ksdivakat 5 years, 9 months ago

acg....good luck and congratulations!!! By the way, Mustard seed church is hosting a fall harvest party, they totally transformed the church into a carnival, its from 5:30-7:30 tonight so come on out and bring the little ones everyone!!!

jhawks1234 5 years, 9 months ago

Satirical: That made me laugh so hard

sunflower_sue 5 years, 9 months ago

The hubby and I are going as McCain and Palin. He's going to keep a jaw-breaker in his left cheek all evening and I'm going to look hot, talk dumb, and shoot at anything that comes runnin' out lookin' like a moose. Just kidding. I'm playing mommy taxi tonight...in my awesome new witch hat. I think I'll drag out the black combat boots, too. They go great with fish nets.

jonas_opines 5 years, 9 months ago

multiD: I have one, but they were too far away, sorry.

bombshell 5 years, 9 months ago

or maybe she's just been working on her freshman year for 3 years and counting...

conservativepunker 5 years, 9 months ago

The most horrific, ghastly being around-- Barack Obama.

gl0ck0wn3r 5 years, 9 months ago

Dick Heckler. I'm going to ask for money at every house and tell them how to live their lives... then mow their lawns.